About Hi-res tracks

Posted by chet 
About Hi-res tracks
Date: July 27, 2004 12:05PM
Posted by: chet
Can someone plz give me the links to them, i went on holiday and now cant get them :(.

Also i now have Braodband

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Re: About Hi-res tracks
Date: July 27, 2004 12:47PM
Posted by: Race_Monkey
yeah me too, i keep meaning to get them but never get around to it, and i dont know where they are

Date: July 27, 2004 12:51PM
Posted by: Mini Maestro
suzuka and monza can be found on www.f1gp4.it under the circuiti section they are both 15MB but they rock. can someone link me to hungary hi-res track
Date: July 27, 2004 01:40PM
Posted by: MarcLister
All three tracks can be found here thanks to Leslie of Dragon Racing. [www.motorsportfotos.co.uk]
Date: July 27, 2004 02:30PM
Posted by: Ferrari is the best!!!
all otheres can be found at Ricardo Lampert's site. You now need to register as he changed the whole site.

Check out my website!
[www.freewebs.com]
Date: July 27, 2004 04:06PM
Posted by: Leslie
MarcLister Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All three tracks can be found here thanks to
> Leslie of Dragon Racing.
> [www.motorsportfotos.co.uk].
> php?t=77

I do hope you guys like it..

:):)

LeSLie

Dragon Racing - Home - Gallery - Forum - Download - Enzojz INTERVIEW !! - Gp4 Italia INTERVIEW !!
Date: July 27, 2004 04:28PM
I do Leslie. You are the only person who has hosted all three of Caelen's tracks so far on a permanent and easily available basis. Other sites have done so, but have often had broken links, slow download speeds etc.

I hope you do not mind me advertising your website. For Caelen's tracks, which in my opinion are a must for those with the faster PC's you are a certainty to have the tracks available for download.
Date: July 27, 2004 04:46PM
Posted by: chet
Cheers you lot, there great!!

LOVE them

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: July 28, 2004 05:04PM
leslie what screen resolution are you using and also when i try to download the .rar file for hungary i get some funny characters

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2004 05:14PM by Mini Maestro.
Date: July 28, 2004 05:14PM
Posted by: Leslie
Mini Maestro Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> leslie what screen resolution are you using

1280x1024

:)
Date: July 28, 2004 07:28PM
leslie do you know about the problem that when i try to download the hungary track i get funny characters and man do i need to play in that res
Date: July 29, 2004 05:51PM
@ Mini Maestro - Have you got the Hungary track yet? If not, I can email it to you. Do you have broadband or dial-up? I can use WinRar to split the file into smaller files if that makes it any easier?

Let me know, and I'll do my best to help you out! IMHO as many people should be able to use Caelen's hi-res tracks if they want to as the tracks look mega.
Date: July 29, 2004 06:41PM
yeh that would be good Marc lister send it too gameslayerman@yahoo.co.uk thanks for the help i appreciate it. i have broadband so it shouldnt be a problem
Date: July 29, 2004 09:23PM
Posted by: harjinator
Does getting newer tracks inprove PO and FPS? I'm struggling with the out-of-the-box ones.
Date: July 31, 2004 12:44PM
Posted by: watercolours
what kind of monster pc is required to use those hi-res tracks? 15MB each? incredible...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy