Nurburgring 2004 v1.0

Posted by Bigbrother 
Nurburgring 2004 v1.0
Date: July 27, 2004 04:29AM
Posted by: Bigbrother
Well i have download the track and tried it out and its bloody amazing, very nice stuff guys. But i think there is one bug/mistake in the pitlane. Look at the screenshot were the lines are and the wall with siemens on. Isn't the pit area to close to the building? It can be right but i think the pit area should be more to the left. And another one, small issue, my eyes just saw it made a pitstop, a ferrari picture in the williams pitbox!!! See screenshot.

For the rest: AMAZING !!! and its worth waiting for such tracks so take your time guys cause you give unbelieveble work!

Oh yeah you can download the track there:[ricardolampert.drivingitalia.net]

Greetings Steven

Re: Nurburgring 2004 v1.0
Date: July 27, 2004 07:34AM
Posted by: MarioB
Hi Steven,

You are right about the pitarea, but we can't move the pitbuilding/lane. That would give some trouble starting a training/qual. The car would be standing on the lane and not in the box.

About the Ferrari in the Williamsbox; as original it's a tv-screen and because Ferrari is always leading the race, they get most of the "tv-time".

Grtz

Mark Beijer
Date: July 27, 2004 10:24AM
ok no worries now i know its not my computer about the pitlane héhé and it was just something my eye felt on it in the pitbox.

BUT THAT TRACK is the BEST of all for the moment, keep it up, its very appreciated!

Greetings Steven
Date: July 27, 2004 11:21AM
Posted by: Schumacher-Fan
Can anyone help me????!!!!!!I can´t download anything anymore from Ricardo´s page.When i have typed in the random password, then i´m told something like:"Warning:Cannot...."
Can anyone please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: July 27, 2004 11:40AM
Posted by: SchueyFan
its on f1games.it now!
Date: July 27, 2004 12:33PM
Posted by: Schumacher-Fan
Thanx a lot!!!!!
Date: July 27, 2004 01:34PM
Posted by: rayg
In the pit lane how did you get the Wheel gun cables to go over the top? mine hasn't got that!
Date: July 27, 2004 03:51PM
Posted by: montoya03
I have just tried the update and i have got some problems:

Pitlane is not displaying properly, graphical problem:

My Pitline is in the middle of the lane itself, (Bump Mapping is on, and using the jip files included with the update):

Also at the end of the pitlane, the new texture is not showing correctly:

I recently installed the latest drivers from Nvidia for my card (61.76). For Eg. Ricardo Lamperts Imola Track worked fine on the ones i had on before. (56.72). Is anyone encountering problems with the new nvidia drivers on GP4?

Any Ideas, Please Reply.

Montoya03

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2004 05:23PM by montoya03.
Date: July 27, 2004 05:00PM
Posted by: MarioB
Nice red crosses, Montoya03

But i think you have to turn off the Bump Mapping.
I will try to awnser your questions when i can see your pics.

Grtz

Mark Beijer
Date: July 27, 2004 06:07PM
I have the same nvidia drivers, bumpmapping of and i have no problem at all with the track only those 2 little things that are so!

Greetings Steven
Date: July 27, 2004 11:09PM
Posted by: harjinator
Does this track have the new Nurburgring layout? I assume it doesn't
Date: July 27, 2004 11:32PM
Posted by: Forgotten-Boy
so you assumed it well
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy