Helmets, Please Help Me!

Posted by Marclaren 
Helmets, Please Help Me!
Date: July 26, 2004 09:00PM
Posted by: Marclaren
Hi, im new here! I've just downloaded a 2004 McLaren and am wondering how to change helmets! I've got Mika's in the no '5' car and David's in the '6' car. I want David in the no '5' car, and a Kimi helmet, which i've downloaded in no '6'. Do i need amy programs to do this?

Here's the Mclaren:

Re: Helmets, Please Help Me!
Date: July 26, 2004 09:17PM
Posted by: ferrariman
you need to download helmet installer. This will let you swap helmets around etc....

Date: July 26, 2004 09:24PM
Thanks for helping, please can you tell me where to get this!!
Date: July 26, 2004 09:49PM
either download off here - www.gpgames.de

or [gp4.gamer.nl]

:)
Date: July 26, 2004 09:52PM
alternatively

you could search on google.com for helmet installer

:)
Date: July 28, 2004 05:59PM
I got it but it wont work, that or i can't work it, anybody please send me a guide of how to get a raikkonen helmet (downloaded as a zip) into a mclaren!
Date: July 28, 2004 07:30PM
Posted by: Mini Maestro
hey mate what forms did the downloaded kimi raikkonen helmet come as tga's or tex's. if they are tex's just replace them in the cars.wad i recommend you get easywad to decompile the cars.wad if tga's you need gp4master to convert the tga's to texs and most likely the helmet is high -res so you need a high res helmet shape
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy