Complete updating guide for GP4 (now in ENGLISH) released at www.gp4italia.org

Posted by 32BOBO32 
I'm very proud to present you my COMPLETE GP4 UPDATING GUIDE translated from original italian language to english (thanks to BLAKDRAGON!!!!)
You can download this guide (complete whit image and example) only at www.gp4italia.net (if you are registred user you can go to this link [www.gp4italia.org] )
Write your opinion please!!!

Samuele
32BOBO32
I will be glad to read (and review it if you want) it ...once it doesn't need to be registered to download it : /

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2004 03:43PM by Lo2k.
registration is the only way which consent us to stop "illegal" link of our files database....
Well, I finally decided to register (not for the reason above anyhow) but i don't think i will get it anyhow because file is 2.80Mb and my actual transfert rate on GP4Italia is 900 bytes/s (a record for me, i never downloaded something so slowly, even on my 56k).So it would need 43 Minutes to download...foolish.
And of course i can't use any resume download software as you used your "customized" download system...

i have also a 56K but now i just tried to download and speed is 4.8Kb....
I have a bad luck then because i just retried and it downloads at 166 bytes/sec now : /

why is a text document so large? can markko host this in on his site and link to it from the gp4 faq we have stickied?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
i'm very sorry for you!!! The only thing i can say to you is to try later to download.. :/
mortalwombat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> why is a text document so large? can markko host
> this in on his site and link to it from the gp4
> faq we have stickied?

It's so large because is a 66pages guide with jpg image that helps newbe user to update GP4. Enjoy
GP4 Italia = ignored by alot of people

That site, and M4D are ignored alot cos the servers are so appauling slow

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Ehy DaveEllis... Is this tread born to discuss of GP4italia or M4D server? I've made a guide, i had pubblished it in gp4italia.. stop. I never ask you what do you think of the 2 site you have mentioned. So if you want to download go there, if you don't want to download continue to ignore gp4italia and M4d.
You have told us you have a made a guide - and i have told you why some people wont bother downloading it.

If you had it hosted on a better site then you would get alot more people downloading it, and your work would be distributed more. ok?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2004 06:23PM by DaveEllis.
Yeah, just to jump in, it would have been a better idea to publish an english guide on an english langauge website, such as here.
Fabio, nn fare lo stronzo!!!! ;)
Anyway,guys, we're trying to solve the problem of the slow server. And Bobo has published his tutorial at GP4Italia because he's a staff member. So, plz, don't start with this silly thing of "why here, why there, why so slow, why so fast"... Thanks ;-)

anyone read it?
I read it - after it moved to the faster server.
I think it was a good effort, for those that dont have time to keep abreast of things - or for newbies - it is helpful summary of what bits needs editing and the esential tools you need....

...I prefer all in one season updates/mods as I dont really have time to update bits individually and sift through and pick the best cars/tyres/graphics etc etc.

but this guide might just help me have a go and sample a taste of the great 2004 stuff people have been making and showing off in other threads :)

Personaly, I already re-tried five times and never get any speed above 2kb/s so i will wait to find it anywhere else or will get it by a friend who will be able to download it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2004 10:37PM by Lo2k.
no chance at that slow speed bah
Can you try to download now? Thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy