Racing Tales.

Posted by bones1834 
Re: Racing Tales.
Date: July 18, 2004 03:14AM
Posted by: SchimmyMike
Hehe, nice story but yep - very unreal.

Have enough story`s in my race. Last 2 races i finished in points but not at podium because i had technical failures and a spin 3 laps before finish (hockenheim).

Now - the race was hungary - i started 3rd, won the start and drove on position 2. And then something happend that never should happen in real. Schumacher got electric problems in lap 19 - so i won the race.

P.S. Drove as Trulli in Renault.
Date: July 18, 2004 08:17AM
Posted by: ZaZ
maybe start something like this guy did?
i really enjoyed reading it :)

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Date: July 18, 2004 12:03PM
Posted by: harjinator
I've just had BOTH Minadris take me out at once-one on each side, then they just swerved into me as we entered a corner. Silly so+sos.
Date: July 18, 2004 01:52PM
Posted by: dreams come trulli
what do you think of this story:

my name is Zsolt Baumgartner, 17th race in Suzuka, I've just 1 point, 89 points behind the current leader Jenson Button. I qualify as last behind my teammate Bruni. Then the start, everybody is watching, I take a jump start overtake the complete field and crash in the first curve.... over race :-)

realistic isn't it?

Date: July 18, 2004 04:47PM
Gotta love Minardi though-even though they're slow. Get Schumi to drive them, then see how slow they are.
Date: July 18, 2004 05:21PM
Posted by: Ferrari is the best!!!
he could get at least another few seconds out of it.
Here's my story: I was qualifying at Imola. A car is trying to pass me. I get closer to him to block. He hits me and sends me into a scary 200mph roll. I get back to the pits and abort qualification. Then i start the race from last. As soon as i click drive, the game shuts down.

Check out my website!
[www.freewebs.com]
Date: July 18, 2004 07:58PM
Going form my experiences, Schumi+Minardi=I never finish. See my earlier posts to see what I mean...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy