Racing Tales.

Posted by bones1834 
Re: Racing Tales.
Date: July 12, 2004 11:12PM
Posted by: iCeMaN pAuL
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that you're a Trulli and Renault fan?

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Date: July 12, 2004 11:13PM
Posted by: Truely Mikey
yeah lol. truely mikey=trulli mikey get it. hes doing all riht at the mo mind u, except that last corner cock up at france! damn rubens lol
Date: July 12, 2004 11:17PM
LOL!! Yeah, gutted for Jarno. I'll have a go at making you a sig theme like mine of ya want.

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Date: July 12, 2004 11:18PM
yeah cool. thanks!
Date: July 12, 2004 11:31PM
Think I made it a bit too small lol. If it's too small, I'll have another go tomorrow.

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Date: July 13, 2004 12:08AM
Posted by: JPMonty911
Paul... what program do you use to make your sigs?

I made mine in like 5 minutes... need a font we could read :P

Paul (not you, my name's paul too lol)

Silly F1 Theory Number 4:
F1 Needs Ferrari
Erm... Why?
Date: July 13, 2004 10:43AM
I use MS Paint and Photo Studio 2000.

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Date: July 13, 2004 11:05AM
Posted by: vincent
For information, Schumi let Rubens win in the 2002 usa race. In 2003 Schumi won the race and Montoya lost his chances during that race.
Date: July 13, 2004 01:20PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
could you make me one too IcemanPaul?
Date: July 13, 2004 05:16PM
cool! thanks paul,class sig :D

'And theres the barrichello wobble'- Martin Brundle
Foo Fighters 10th Anniversary - 17/10/04
Date: July 13, 2004 05:55PM
Posted by: Race_Monkey
heres mine, only happened the other day:

round 8, Canada
I arrive with a 4 point lead over Schumacher, and am looking for a win after a typically poor showing in monaco. Quali goes well, a mistake at the hairpin costs me pole, but im happy with 2nd behind MS. I decided to take a risk and 3 stop (we mostly 2 stop or even 1 stop in my game). I got a great start, and schumie goes nowhere. The race went like clockwork, with me lapping fast enough to make up for the extra stop. On the second last lap I have a 15s lead over Montoya, when I came up behind two dueling back markers around turn 3 or 4, i decided to follow them and nip past at the hairpin, but to my surprise they brake really early at the second chicane, and I am forced to duck up the inside, of course i bounce off the kirb and take a trip on the grass, i slide back on in front the back markers and wham, there goes my rear wing, I had to drive the rest of the race without it, fortunately Montoya had quite a lead over ralf, so I got second.

Date: July 13, 2004 06:40PM
gp4 is cool though - what with the annoying back markers. i got another one in the topic 'oh come on' but more info, as usual i started at the back. flew to the first corner at silverstone and knocked off a bar (my enemy panis) into a williams and the go out lol. i carry on doing casual overtaking and it rains. i have auto brakes on which are really crap cos they slow u down way to early (and now im gonna leran how to drive without auto brakes). now im 4th,1 lap to go and got kimi infront...im determined to get a podium and im waiting for a perfect overtaking. maybe at bridge corner. anyway before that im tailgating kimi,waiting and watching him to mess up and while im doing so, my auto brakes muck up and i go flying onto the grass losing my overtaking opportunity :';(

'And theres the barrichello wobble'- Martin Brundle
Foo Fighters 10th Anniversary - 17/10/04
Date: July 13, 2004 10:21PM
@ SchueyFan:

v1:

v2:

v3:

:)

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Date: July 13, 2004 10:27PM
lol,thats cool. cheesy pic of shuey
Date: July 13, 2004 11:34PM
@Truely Mikey

the game gets much more fun when you learn to drive without the autobrakes, it took me a while at first, but once you get it right, it becomes much more fun, though when you screw up, you lose a convenient scapegoat! nowadays i can do it with just tc and gears, and i could probably manage gears(just slowly :))

@Iceman

whats the difference between v2 and v3, i cant tell!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2004 11:35PM by Race_Monkey.
Date: July 14, 2004 04:55AM
Posted by: SchueyFan
thanks a lot icemanpaul!

X (@ed24f1)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2004 05:03AM by SchueyFan.
Date: July 14, 2004 01:02PM
@ Race Monkey: There's a space between "Schuey" and "Fan" on v2, but there isn't one on v3 - like his name.

@ SchueyFan: Glad you like it. :)

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Date: July 17, 2004 07:03PM
Posted by: harjinator
Here's a tale of nearly all my races:

Qualify last.
Get taken out by Schumacher (either of them).
Date: July 17, 2004 07:57PM
Posted by: JPMonty911
LOL... michael's taken me out a fair few times... I always pass ralf on the start :P

Silly F1 Theory Number 4:
F1 Needs Ferrari
Erm... Why?
Date: July 17, 2004 09:29PM
last race I had a nasty run in with pizzonia (that man is an accident waiting to happen) ive also had panis kindly strip me of a rear wheel after I lapped him.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy