Your latest personal helmets.

Posted by iCeMaN pAuL 
Re: Your latest personal helmets.
Date: November 08, 2004 04:15PM
Posted by: BenAD
OK Ive finally done my first hi res helmet, a slightly modified version of my helmet for the last few years (in gp3 and gp4). The visor is not mine, I believe it is DCT / Sniper's so all credit goes to him for that.

Great helmets on display in this topic, great to see the work and pride people are taking in their own helmets.

Date: November 08, 2004 06:47PM
Posted by: Atomik
what tools do you guys use for editing helmets ?

- what tools to extract the data from gp4 and back to it ?
- what tools to edit the graphics (photoshop ?)
- what tools to create these screenshots as the one above ?

thanks for your help...

"You know I couldn't go more on the inside, I was actually on the grass so ... I don't know, either Michael had his eyes closed or somehow his hands slid on the steering or something..." - Jacques Villeneuve, Jerez 1997, Post-Race Press Conference
Date: November 08, 2004 07:27PM
Posted by: whutom
Here is my helmet

Very basic I know but I like it, been using it since I had GP2
The 3 stars are for the 3 world championships I won

Date: November 08, 2004 07:37PM
I can see you are expecting a fourth :-)

"You know I couldn't go more on the inside, I was actually on the grass so ... I don't know, either Michael had his eyes closed or somehow his hands slid on the steering or something..." - Jacques Villeneuve, Jerez 1997, Post-Race Press Conference
Date: November 08, 2004 08:36PM
Posted by: Sauber89
ok folks there have been some unreal helmets in this tread and if any of the helmet makers have a few moments i'd love something with red white and blue anything u like i'm not picky and i love everything so plez give it a go 4 me as i can't begin 2 do anything like what i've seen in this tread

Date: November 08, 2004 09:27PM
Posted by: Swooping Falcon
this is my latest personal helmet

just one question for other helmet painters, how do you smooth your lines so quick?

Date: November 08, 2004 09:31PM
Posted by: ralphi
you know your helmet is kinda flashy.. kinda pimp my ride sort of thing ;)

Date: November 08, 2004 09:49PM
Posted by: kizz360
heres your updated helmet kev

Date: November 08, 2004 10:00PM
Posted by: Kev188
NO I DON`T LIKE IT;KIZZ !!!!!!!!!
I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!
It´s a soooo great helmet,i can´t believe it !!!
Is it possible to send it to me ?`
You know my mail adress ,don´t you ?
And a really big thank to you kizz, how can I give you a present for such a great work ?
Date: November 08, 2004 10:08PM
Posted by: Party-Boy
Superb job kizz!! It really looks brilliant. Only one thing isn't so well (in my opinion): The wolf is too small, it maybe would be better, if you would stretch it. But nevertheless amazing.

I will present soon my new helmet...I hope you will like it
Date: November 08, 2004 10:09PM
Posted by: FuzzyOne
Would anyone mind telling me how to make screenshots like those above with ZModeler, and where I could get it, because I have some helmets I'd love to show!
Date: November 08, 2004 10:12PM
Ah,ok.
Same like Party boy,you don´t have to make it bigger only put it in the middle of the german flag,that´s it,but it doesn´t matter,if you haven´t time for making something for me,it looks great !!!
Date: November 08, 2004 10:14PM
thanks for the responses
helmet texs sent kev

Date: November 08, 2004 10:16PM
I´ve got it and replyed to your mail,check your account !!!
Date: November 08, 2004 10:30PM
b-tone maybe one last question, if it's not too much to ask... the transition between the black area and the top yellow area... can you smooth that a bit or so ? Or make it like sharkteeth (you know like Alexander Wurz helmet).

If it's possible ?

Thanks

Date: November 08, 2004 11:59PM
Posted by: Fisico2k3
Here's my new one, still pretty wip, and a bit basic. i'm going for a caution/danger/roadworks theme, any suggestions? And does anybody have a nice right chrome visor i could use?

i'll dig out my old one in a mo...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Currently Driving: Watkins Glen Original
Current PB: 1:07.43
Using: Xbox Controller

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/09/2004 12:01AM by Fisico2k3.
Date: November 09, 2004 06:30AM
Posted by: RMcConkey
hi all, might be dumb to just ask this in this thread, but would anyone want to make me a helmet? maybe kizz? your helmets are amazing. I tried awhile ago to try and make a helmet and it didn't come out very well :(
Date: November 09, 2004 08:27AM
if you draw a picture of what you want your helmet to look like, with any sponsers you want, i will have a go at it when i get some free time

kizz

Date: November 09, 2004 09:03AM
Posted by: fongu
love the helmet fisico, i'm really into my black with yellow and a touch of white trim at the moment! I also tried a yellow visor once, but it was just way too extreme

Date: November 09, 2004 09:07AM
Posted by: Fisico2k3
yeah i like it too :), i was a bit suspect about the schu-esque design, but hey what the hell. :)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Currently Driving: Watkins Glen Original
Current PB: 1:07.43
Using: Xbox Controller
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy