Your latest personal helmets.

Posted by iCeMaN pAuL 
Re: Your latest personal helmets.
Date: October 22, 2005 04:47PM
Posted by: intweb
Date: October 23, 2005 05:33AM
Posted by: gp3
i dont know how to make a helmet, help please...!
Date: October 23, 2005 05:44AM
Posted by: JF
If someone can make me a

Mclaren 2005 ( last one high quality ) and put text JF Larouche ( remplace Kimi Raikonnen)

and a Helmet ( custom like u want with JF Larouche )

thanks contact me by msn

JF_Larouche@hotmail.com
Date: October 23, 2005 05:56AM
Posted by: gp3
Can someone make me a mclaren 2005 helmet and put the text West( replace kimi raikkonen) put any design you wish ,please contact me, hottermail.com@hotmail.com , thank you for your help.
Date: October 23, 2005 08:13AM
Posted by: bratwurst boy
@intweb, Cool helmet! :D :)

Date: October 23, 2005 04:48PM
Posted by: master schumi
n00b here has a question i think its ask before but wtf, how could i make me own design helmet. i know that i most use zmodeler but i dont know how. how can i get the shape of a helmet in there how do i paint it. does some of you could give me a chrashcourse of how to build a helmet or do you know i site let me hear it.

thanks
Date: October 29, 2005 04:27AM
Posted by: alexg_f1
Some little update on my helmet. I add the "Bonjour Québec" logo in front and I changed the helmet shape for a Bell. I used a Arai before.

Date: October 29, 2005 05:05AM
Posted by: R0b3rt0_38
arai is better ;)

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
Date: October 29, 2005 06:48AM
Posted by: alexg_f1
Yes.. Arai is a great helmet. But I like too the "new" Bell. The worst for me is the Shuberth...
Date: October 29, 2005 07:41AM
Posted by: pankykapus
I have a problem with the making of Alvarez' helmet. I need to do flames onto a layer but I dunno how to do flames. Please someone tell me the exact method of doing this in Photoshop 7.0!

Thank you.

Panky
Date: October 29, 2005 07:45AM
here is a pic to see what I said:

Date: October 29, 2005 11:08AM
Posted by: gpxcartworld
There's no really a single way to do them. I don't know how you usually paint your helmets, so I really can't say what's the easiest way for you.
If you're familiar with paths and vector layers, this is the easiest way, as vector data allow you a direct control on the shape not directly linked the pixels. So, make a vector layer with the shape of the flames and then add some shading to get those nice effects they have. :)
Otherwise, you can get there by using polyline selections. You make a selection with the shape of the flame and then fill it. It's a bit more difficult, as correcting the selection when you're not satisfied of it's shape is more tricky that with vector data. But if you're not familiar with this one, it could be better. :)
I started doing flams by selections, until I discovered how to use paths and vector layers. Just choose the one you feel more confortable with... :)

Date: October 29, 2005 06:03PM
Ok thanks i give it a try:)
Date: October 31, 2005 09:51PM
Posted by: Yulcsa
This is my personal helmet, (second version) Please tell ur opinions about it. What should i change to look better. (in basic, i dun wnat to change the "style" of it)

Date: October 31, 2005 09:51PM
This is my personal helmet, (second version) Please tell ur opinions about it. What should i change to look better. (in basic, i dun wnat to change the "style" of it)

Date: October 31, 2005 09:52PM

Date: October 31, 2005 09:53PM

Date: October 31, 2005 09:55PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy