Updating drivers/teams. Messes Up.

Posted by tyler 
Updating drivers/teams. Messes Up.
Date: June 26, 2004 04:50PM
Posted by: tyler
To start with I'm patching the game with a 2003 update, which is fine and works great. But then when I add in new 2004 cars it all starts to go wrong.

I get the McLarens being Williams, 3 Jaguars amongst lots of driver/livery mess ups :(

How can I avoid this and successfully add in the 2004 cars? Any help/guidence appreciated.
Re: Updating drivers/teams. Messes Up.
Date: June 26, 2004 05:29PM
Posted by: black_rose
Im just trying to find the 2003 update by gp4.gamer.nl... never works on their site... help?

The Scarling.
Date: June 26, 2004 08:12PM
Posted by: danm
lol everyones getting screwed up like me. ok dont panic, just wait a sec im nearly done solving mine i might be able to help u mate...
Date: June 27, 2004 12:06PM
Posted by: SeiferNL
i had the same problem just download helmet patcher and teampatcher what i did is writed down the cars that is the real driver for example massa is driving in the jordan with heidfeld helmet write down it and in teampatcher replace massa with heidfeld go on so it might take a while but my GP4 is working veryyy goood awsome 2004 season with high resolution tyres and everything you can mail about it
Date: June 27, 2004 12:20PM
Posted by: Forgotten-Boy
Iain , try at www.f1gp4.it under season updates
Date: June 27, 2004 04:02PM
Posted by: f1gp4
he is the file that looks for it is on the site section season updates

here is the link to the page [www.f1games.it]catid=115

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2004 04:04PM by f1gp4.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy