@ Madman: Tweaker 'real-time' tyre position editing... how?

Posted by Berger_Fan 
How can I alter the tyre positions for each team using the real time option in GP4 Tweaker?

read the readme and you will know!

Please read the manual before posting.
Like, "duh" ;). The 'manual' or readme doesn't tell you what keys to press for the real time tyre positioning, only the cam projection and movement.
-------------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2004 04:52PM by Berger_Fan.
Have you tried using the same keys as for camers? ;)

Thanx, I found out how to do it, but it's sooooo cumbersome. (If only it was possible with Team Editor, which is a lot easier to use... ;))

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/09/2004 07:59AM by Berger_Fan.
Well, we can't expect mouse editing movement while racing. :)

In reality, doesn't matter who's right but most important is who's left.
Sorry about that. I didn't mean to sound ungratefull for all your hard work Madman. I guess I'm just too lazy to get 'down & dirty', lol.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/09/2004 11:11AM by Berger_Fan.
It's fine for me. :)
I also usually recommend position editing with TeamEditor (in this forum or mine) because it is lot easier and better, especially for newbies. Editing in tweaker is not part of "feature", provided there to help modders/developers to refine their works.

I always expecting Lo2k (author of TeamEditor) can also provide functionality to read/write position values stored by tweaker. This will save lots of our works.

btw: i heard that it is possible to simulate the "fish-eye" lens camera view with the Tweaker.. can someone tell me how ? thx
You can use it with "Camera Projection" tweak.
It has similar editing (and keystrokes) with other position tweaks.
Read (again) the readme for further details. :)

Hi Experts!

I've searched (as you see), I've read the manual, I know which button should I use for real time editing, but I still don't know, how to save the tyre positions edited in game. Please, answer me, if you know the solution. ( I need it to make the tyre position for a Corvette ).

Thank You!
The latest version of tweaker won't save your data. The best thing you do is hit the ~ key to display the tweaker data and make a screenshot. You can use the data you see on the screenshot in the .ini files.

[1991] [2003] [2004] [gp2 world series]
So is there an earlier version which actually saves your data..?

HD SUZUKA - MENU ADDONS - ONBOARD CAMERAS - VIDS
Thanx Erix, that will help me!
No problem nhorry.

SilverBlaze, see if you can find version 1.0.4.5 - Update 2 and Cummulative Update 1. I used that one for the 1991mod.

[1991] [2003] [2004] [gp2 world series]
Thx again, Erix, just finished with tyre, rear brake light and helmet positioning.
Hi Madman,

Taking in advance this topic, any plans to have the 2006/2007 qualifying model in GP4 by Tweaker?

Regards,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy