Nurburing and newbie wheel question

Posted by jkronin 
Nurburing and newbie wheel question
Date: May 30, 2004 02:19AM
Posted by: jkronin
Hi there,

I decided to do a few laps on nurburing, and got a 1:15.xxx. My question is why do the drivers do a 1:28? Did the track change? I checked at itv-f1.com and they have a picture of it, and it looks still the same.

My other more important question is: I've been driving gp from 1995 with a keyboard. after I saw how fast the guys can go with a wheel i bought the logitech wingman ff. I don't play with the ff as it distracts me.

Now my problem is I can't set a decent lap and I know I have to learn playing the game from all over again, as my keyboard driving style keeps throwing me in the wall, using the wheel.

Getting to the point, can someone send me their wheel and pedal setup please? How many degrees do you turn your wheel to get a full lock in the game, and also what degree to full lock do you set your car to (default 12 degrees?).

Same with the pedals, do you push the pedal all the way down to get full power, or do you use 3cm like the real f1 drivers do?

Also how do I disable the wheel on the car as it confuses me with my own wheel?

If this is the wrong place to ask this newbie stuff i apologize.

thanks
jk
Re: Nurburing and newbie wheel question
Date: May 30, 2004 02:22AM
Posted by: team cason
The track changed massively.

From this:-

To this:-

And i run 15 full lock for my wheel and full pedals.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2004 02:24AM by team cason.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy