Helmets

Posted by JonVic 
Helmets
Date: May 25, 2004 02:13PM
Posted by: JonVic
this may be a simple question but as of yet i cant work out how to do it. All helmets for 2004 i have are in tga format however as we know with the patched game you have to install a few helmets into the added cars folder within the game. These have to be tex files so how do i make the tga files i have into tex files to put into the cars folders so they work, or can you install the tga files somewhere so they show in the game?

=====================================

Please visit my brand new website [www.grandprixblogger.com] for everything Formula One. Here you will find my motorsport galleries as as well as the latest F1 news, classic F1 reviews and polls on the latest happenings in the world of F1.

My First Single Seater Drive: Formula
Audi, Brands Hatch Feb. '04
Re: Helmets
Date: May 25, 2004 04:02PM
Posted by: quickslick
rename your GP4 exe 1.02 to GP4_old, download a decryped exe 1.0 and copy in your GP4 Folder. Download and install GP4 Master, point the new exe 1.0 and start the Master. After this, go to Editors-Workshops-Texworkshop. Now open a helmet tex in the added cars folder by clicking at 'Load TEX file'. After loading the tex you have to insert a new tga by clicking at 'replace selected file' at least you have to Downsample Textures and save File, that's all
Date: May 25, 2004 05:08PM
Posted by: JonVic
thanks for replying but you say the file i have to initially load is a tex file but the file i have is a tga...

Please visit my brand new website [www.grandprixblogger.com] for everything Formula One. Here you will find my motorsport galleries as as well as the latest F1 news, classic F1 reviews and polls on the latest happenings in the world of F1.

My First Single Seater Drive: Formula
Audi, Brands Hatch Feb. '04
Date: May 25, 2004 05:46PM
Posted by: _Erix_
you have to load a tex file into gp4master and replace the tga inside that tex file with your tga. think of a tex as a zip file with tga's inside it ;)

[1991] [2003] [2004] [gp2 world series]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy