High res update for hungary track

Posted by Caelen 
Re: High res update for hungary track
Date: May 25, 2004 11:51AM
Posted by: strongbow
This update is very good, in fact I never used the updates from Ricardo&Co. because for me they lacked in color consistency (those dark-blue fosters textures just don't look like that in outdoor light), yours has a very nice pastel feel to it and the textures just fit nicely together. A definite keeper and I would love to use any other updates you should make! Great job! I think websites like GP4Italia should put it up for download, M4D already has.

s
Date: May 25, 2004 12:22PM
Posted by: FlyinFinn2
Hmmm, i love the textures, but the Road textures is not updated. Grass and all the other textures are all new, but My road looks like Default. I have to activate Bump Mapping? i play in 1024x768x32 6AA 8AF.

:(
Date: May 26, 2004 08:42AM
Posted by: raztahz
can i plz know if this track WILL affect my graphics Performance????

Date: May 26, 2004 08:50AM
Posted by: Caelen
no bump mapping would have to be off to get the new tarmac, i dont use bump mapping as it doesnt like working with AA.

RAzTahZ i dont know if it will effect you PO, that will depend on your graphic card, for me i had to turn AA down from 6x to 4x and i ended up with the same po. i think its the tarmac map which causes this hit with aa.

to enable AA in the graphics config there should be a lin near the start that says something about multisampling, values canbe from 2 to 16. i tyink 2 = 2xAA, 4=4xAA, 8= 6xAA and 16 = 8x AA. or you could just enable in drivers which will override this setting.
Date: May 26, 2004 08:54AM
Posted by: team cason
Thank you :)

It was getting annoying changing it in the graphics settings every time i played gp4.

Date: June 26, 2004 03:49AM
Posted by: aquarius_varun
links are not working. can someone give a mirror!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dell Inspiron 9300, Intel Pentium M 1.86 ghz, 2 GB RAM, Windows Vista Ultimate, 256 MB Geforce 6800 Go, 1920x1200 screen res ;) (ooH YEAHH!!!) Saitek X-45
Date: June 26, 2004 05:16AM
Posted by: SchueyFan
aquarius_varun Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> links are not working. can someone give a mirror!
>
>

same here
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy