ITS HERE. THE UPDATE OF ALL THE CARS FOR GP4.

Posted by ChollupBops 
ITS HERE. THE UPDATE OF ALL THE CARS FOR GP4.
Date: May 20, 2004 05:54PM
Posted by: ChollupBops
The update of all the cars (to Ferrarri F2004, Mclaren MP4-19, Williams FW26, Renault R24, BAR 006, Jordan EJ14, Sauber C23, Jaguar R5, Toyota TF104 and Minardi PS04B) is here at last!!! For screenshots and hot to get them, click on the following link:

LINK REMOVED BY mortalwombat, forum moderator
the authors of the original work have not given permisson for leeching of their work.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/21/2004 11:05AM by mortalwombat.
Re: ITS HERE. THE UPDATE OF ALL THE CARS FOR GP4.
Date: May 20, 2004 05:57PM
Posted by: fongu
might have been nice if they asked permission to do that :/

Date: May 20, 2004 06:11PM
Posted by: shutt1e
hmmmm.......

this seems my R24, the bugged one, it can be downloaded only at gp4italia.net
i think all other cars cannot be used whitout asking all authors before.
and you haven't ask right?

i like to hear other opinions too..

Date: May 20, 2004 06:17PM
Posted by: gap177
Shame!!!Shame!!!

Glenn(Cdn)
Somebody remove the link from the first post.

What a wanker

they look very poor quality imo. perhaps its just the screenshot whic makes it look bad. if they havent asked permission then they shud be banned and no-one shud download the cars. but i dont know why you wud want them anyway. just download and install the cars made by the great authors from their sites individully.
Date: May 20, 2004 06:53PM
Posted by: ralphi
WHAT THE FECK!!!!! Take down that site... you do not have permisson to do that.. take it down!!!!!!!!!!

Date: May 20, 2004 06:58PM
Posted by: chet
Why do some ppl doe thing like this, try steal others work and make it seem its theirs and stuff like that
I dont see any difference between the original cars and this "new" ones. :/ Delete this topic...
Date: May 20, 2004 07:30PM
Posted by: Spike02
to quote Ellis:

PLEASE NOTE THAT GRANDPRIXGAMES.ORG DOES NOT SUPPORT LEECHED FILES. IF YOU USE OTHER PEOPLES WORK WITHOUT THERE PERMISSION THE THREAD WILL BE DELETED YOUR WORK NOT UPLOADED

it's laughable that you think you could get away with uploading and distributing cars without permission and clearly having not properly credited the real authors of these cars
Date: May 20, 2004 11:15PM
Posted by: Lazarus
Tsk some people eh? The authors of those cars worked long and hard and frankly, to just take them and pass them off as your own is twatish.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"They've been very naughty boys haven't they Mr Flibble?"

Date: May 21, 2004 11:09AM
Posted by: mortal
closing thread....for obvious reasons ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy