Slow Pitstops

Posted by casabonka 
Slow Pitstops
Date: May 17, 2004 09:19AM
Posted by: casabonka
ARRGH! Why are GP4 pitstops so achingly slow? my average stop is between 10-14 seconds, even on a 3 stop strategy where im putting 15 laps of fuel in, what can i do about this?

thanks a million if u can help!

FORZA FERRARI!
SCHUMI WINS ALL 18 GP's IN 2004!
WE CAN ONLY HOPE!
Re: Slow Pitstops
Date: May 17, 2004 09:29AM
Posted by: welshracer
Sack the crew.
Date: May 17, 2004 09:37AM
yeah i think i need to send them to the gym.. its just so annoying, does everyone else have the same problem?
Date: May 17, 2004 10:38AM
Posted by: iliveonthemoon
i've not noticed this myself, but you can use gp4 tweaker to shorten the length of time spent in the pits...
Date: May 17, 2004 11:15AM
Posted by: tig3r025
with tweaker i get 6-7 seconds on the 3 stop strategy
Date: May 17, 2004 03:50PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
yep gp4tweaker does the trick but if you want to use it for longer pitstops when they replace a wing or something that feature doesn't work, it keeps the same time to replace the wing but for getting faster pitstops it works!

Greetings Steven
Date: May 17, 2004 04:13PM
thanx 4 your help, problem solved!
Date: May 17, 2004 06:25PM
Posted by: chet
WOW, tweaker does everything!!
Date: May 17, 2004 06:41PM
Posted by: iliveonthemoon
yeah, i really like the new qualifying! its boring at times, but it is fun watching other drivers. it certainly has come a long way since the first version, as has the cameditor and LO2k's excellent 3d editor
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy