2004 carset, is there one?

Posted by mortal 
2004 carset, is there one?
Date: May 16, 2004 01:49PM
Posted by: mortal
surely there is one yes?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: 2004 carset, is there one?
Date: May 16, 2004 01:56PM
Posted by: Willb
Welll.. I compiled 1 :-P!

But none of the cars or track graphics are my work there all freely available on the net I just made a carset compiled of new cars and trac graphics also I added 4 nice new manu musics and Background videos..But I doubt ill be allowed to release it as i probably wouldnt be able to get every one permissio. Shame really as i sped a whole 3 days getting every thing perfect.
Includes
New pitcrews
Externam steering wheels
New wheel shapes and dynamic lighting
Renault 04 pitcrew
All 2003 track graphics apart from melbourne which is 2004.
2004 Relaistic Physics and Performance.

.......but its 480 MB!!!!!!

If i could get permission for all this stuf I would very happily release it..
But its unlikely. Dependiong on how many people would be interested and able to download this season update then I might think about asking all the authors permission.

Thanks

Will
Date: May 16, 2004 02:44PM
Kind of big isnt it ;-) a lot of users, like myself are still using stone tablets, oops I meant 56k dial-up! All I want is a set of cars, now that shldn't be too big to put together and pack into an installer. I reckon most people download track graphics on an as needed basis anyway so I wouldn't be too worried about having track updates. As for permissions, well you don't know till you ask. I think The www.sinof1.com 03 carset by Enjoz has cars by different modders in it anyway.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: May 16, 2004 05:44PM
Posted by: Hitchhiker
Most of us here do the updates manually. Can be tedious but it sure gives you the freedom to put in the game the updates you prefer. Once you get the hang of it it's not difficult.
Date: May 17, 2004 05:01AM
I knew that, just kind of hoping there was an easier way ;)

Date: May 17, 2004 09:32AM
Posted by: welshracer
I just dl the new helmets, cars and any updated tracks, I never bother with track graphics - what the point anyway?

As for a 2004 carset, again no point, until the end of the season.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy