Fixed television cameras with the 3d editor

Posted by f1gp4 
Fixed television cameras with the 3d editor
Date: May 15, 2004 01:38PM
Posted by: f1gp4
hi boys.. I wanted to know if it were possible possession the television cameras seen fixed tv and not dynamics as I am I have now waxed to make her with the 3d Editor
Re: Fixed television cameras with the 3d editor
Date: May 15, 2004 01:45PM
Posted by: Covfan
Um, come again?
Date: May 15, 2004 02:22PM
Posted by: JPM
did the waxing hurt? :P

www.zach-griffin.cjb.net

"Nobody has ever completed the perfect lap" -Juan Manuel Fangio
Date: May 15, 2004 03:42PM
Posted by: FortKnox
[I have waxed]

good girl

non conosci nemmeno l'italiano, adesso ti metti a scrivere in inglese?? ti rendi conto cosa hai scritto?

[vi confermo che gp4italia non farà la super-patch 2004 per motivi di autorizazione e per motivi di tempo]

cancella sta roba dal forum e fatti i cazzi tuoi la prox volta.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2004 03:47PM by FortKnox.
Date: May 15, 2004 04:36PM
ah... he.. I have been made a small error.. of writing.. I re-phrase the question... I wanted to know if it were possible to make the fixed television cameras and not dynamics.....? if it is possible I wanted to know how he does..
Date: May 15, 2004 11:43PM
Posted by: Caelen
havent tried fixed cameras, but if you changed the start sector and end sector to be the same then surely the camera would be fixed.
Date: May 16, 2004 09:47AM
Posted by: Lo2k
Well, no, because end sector is also the sector where next camera enter in action so your fixed camera will only show a quick fixed shot before next cameras will follow next of the race.

Date: May 16, 2004 11:22AM
to.. ok... but is it a possible thing..?. I wanted to know how he does :-)
Date: May 16, 2004 07:59PM
Posted by: Button14
basically its possible in the respect you use the page up key in track camera mode which is the tv director mode then when the cameras watching certain cars it follows them till the car comes closeer to the camera and stops for about 3-5 secs as a fixed camera: eg this is in that mode at this point the camera was stationary and the cars dissapear left

Date: May 16, 2004 08:52PM
to.. ok... thanks... I will try there... I hope to make it
btw whats this director mode... does it shows the most happening thing in the race and switches cars automatically which ever is the most interesting or what... i hope im correct... cos i never tried it.

Date: May 16, 2004 10:16PM
its often chanfes to interesting events but sometimes to things not interesting at all it also changes through all the possible cameras (cant belive you guys dont know about this is in the gp4 manual when you buy the game???
Date: May 17, 2004 12:58AM
Posted by: bones1834
Manual? There is a manual?
Date: May 17, 2004 10:39AM
the book that comes in he box when you buy thr game
Date: May 17, 2004 10:59AM
Posted by: Willb
(i think he was being sarcastic :-P)

I hope you can do still cameras!

(Anyway who would seriously read the manaul...you just wanna play the game..the time i read the manual was in the car from the computer game shop to my house :-P)
Date: May 17, 2004 02:54PM
Posted by: bones1834
Yes I was being sarcastic. Sometimes it's hard to get accross sarcasism in text. I believe it is the insert key that puts it in directors mode. I tried it and it was cool, except the director focused in on a 10th place Sauber as the race finished with Rubens crossing the finish line.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy