GP4 Sounds Not Pit radio Please help

Posted by Willb 
GP4 Sounds Not Pit radio Please help
Date: May 13, 2004 12:59PM
Posted by: Willb
Hi all.

I downloaded some sound updates a while ago and all the one i have tried loose the pit radio the engineers dnt say stuff anymore like watchout for debris..i used sample editor to look into the Pit problem Bnk file and i found some sounds that say stuff like 'Radio check' and 'Loose wheel!' i have never heard these ingame...please could someone tell me how o get all these cool sounds back and the pit problem sounds into the game..

Thank

Will

(p.S I DID use the search button!!!!) :-P

Re: GP4 Sounds Not Pit radio Please help
Date: May 13, 2004 01:11PM
Posted by: Sennas
I also don't hear radio sounds anymore since i updated my game with gpxpatch and gp4 tweaker. What is the problem?

Anyone else with similar problems?
Date: May 18, 2004 05:44PM
Man doesn't any one know about this problem!?????
It would be really nice to have my pitcre back..

Thanks!

Will
Date: May 18, 2004 05:47PM
Posted by: fongu
well why not try downloading l02ks sample editor and seeing if they are still there, and if not importing them back in?

Date: May 18, 2004 11:13PM
Posted by: Ianwoollam
Have you checked the Pit Comms Volume is turned up properly in volumes under 'Other Sounds?"

Failing that, If you use 3D sounds with only 2 or 4 speakers, then Pit Comms come out of the Center Speaker... try turning off 3D sound so sound only comes out of 2 speakers and see if that helps :)

PSN/Xbox 360 ID - Ianwoollam
Date: May 19, 2004 04:08PM
ok i will try...i looked in the files with sample editor but is there any specific slots that teh sounds have to be in>>

thanks

Will
Date: May 19, 2004 06:29PM
AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I just installed gp4sound.coms 1.5b update and now whenever I go to Trackside camera and there sounld be a reverb effect the sou8nds is all crackely and stupid. Im fed up with flipping sound updates and jsut want the origionals back for now but i can't get them as i deleted them by mistake because i had so manyb sampleBak sampleBak2 etc folders.

I tried updating sound drivers as its when EAX Is enabled it happens but with EAX the games sound sucks and I know my Sound card can use eax as it worked fine before!

PLEASE! copuld some one send me the Game_snd.bnk PitProblem_eng.bn and the engine data folder.

Sorry but i am really annoyed now :-( :-( :-(

Thanks

WB

wbithrey@hotmail.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2004 06:32PM by Willb.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy