WHEN there is a track editor for GP4.........................

Posted by chet 
Has anyone seen the F1 racing's ultimate circuit? When GP4 has a track editor someone can make that track, its incredibal, has all the best corners in the world.
anyone remember circuit ultima for gp2 it was exactly like that, great track
Yeah, my subscription got me my mag. Excellent track, plus excellent magazine as a whole. I would recommend it to anyone with an interest in F1. Its none of the n00b type f1 news, its really indetail stuff.
yeah i used to get but now in NZ everybody gets it a month late. the copy that just hit the stands over here has the Malaysian GP preview...good mag though

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Currently Driving: Watkins Glen Original
Current PB: 1:07.43
Using: Xbox Controller
gone off f1 racing big time, i only buy it to keep my collection going (Got em all, bar 3, or so since they started) i dont think its that great anymore, as for the not for newbies, i dunno, sometimes i wonder....
Any chance of a scan of the image of the ultimate circuit?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did your birth certificate come with an apology letter from Durex?
I think F1 Racing is a great magazine, I bought it during one year, but sadly i can't get it here in Argentina anymore..
I should get my hands on GP2. Never played it before.

---------------------
Quote: Joey

I think Bush will win. I also think that when he does, I will start looking at properies in other parts of this world. Kerry's campaign has been so inept. Despite the fact that people are now held in police custody without ever being charged, 2 million people have lost jobs, the rest of the world hates America, and the line between church and state has never been blurrier, this whole ****ing election is about semantics and John Kerry being a flip-flopper. Americans are ****ing morons, and the Democrats running campaign are among this group.
If you're on this forum and you're not moaning about desktop crashes then I'd say no. It's good to see where the games came from but GP4 has gotten too far GP2 is kinda ...well sucky now :(

Death to 56K modems!;)

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2004 05:39PM by team cason.
you do actually need to show which corners are which, I might scan them up later.
we ought to get the GP3 track makers to make it 4 GP3 for now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2004 05:42PM by Big_F1_Fan.
as i said, exactly this was done for Gp2

circuit ultima...
I don't like GP4 too much, thats why I play GP3 and the older games :p

Can anyone send me the ultimate track for GP2? I cannot find it anywhere to download.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2004 11:58PM by Hova.
team cason: You heard something about texture resizing? Its possible to make pictures a little bit smaller so that 56k users can see the pics without huge loading times ;) .

BTW: Its a good track but not more than an idea.
nah,death to 56k ;)

Where could i get it for GP2?
try grandprix2.com

no idea if that still works, 4 years or so since i visited it
gprix2.com, they changed their domain. The track isn't there though, if I looked correctly.

---------------------
Quote: Joey

I think Bush will win. I also think that when he does, I will start looking at properies in other parts of this world. Kerry's campaign has been so inept. Despite the fact that people are now held in police custody without ever being charged, 2 million people have lost jobs, the rest of the world hates America, and the line between church and state has never been blurrier, this whole ****ing election is about semantics and John Kerry being a flip-flopper. Americans are ****ing morons, and the Democrats running campaign are among this group.
yeah i checked too. they have some nice stuff but it falls behind a lot...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy