Ive just started a new season............

Posted by chet 
Ive just started a new season............
Date: April 16, 2004 11:36AM
Posted by: chet
As Jenson Button. It's Australia (well duh) i decided to test my new set up, little did i realise it was wet!:(

i managed a couple of laps then quite to the next practise, and it was dry (yes). I did about ten laps with a best time of 1.26:592. I did not check to see what times they were doing when i was driving but when i got in the pits and looked Shumi (Micheal) was a whole second faster, it wasnt looking dood.

Qualifying - I decided to go back to the old quali (12Laps), i went out and did my lap came in the pits and watched MS smash it!! I kept on doing laps till there was no more and the finished the session. I was starting 4th. The grid was:
MShumacher, JPMontoya, TSato, ME(JB). I was peed off that Sato was ahead of me, and only by about 0.010.

The Race started and i got an average start and by the firt corner the top 4 were side by side, me on the inside. I managed to squeeze through and take first :):).

Monty was now second, but not for long MS pulled of a cracking move in the inside at the first corner, i was worried. MS started to catch me and you know at the 'waite' corner (fast left right) I ran too wide (on exit) and spun, i lost a front wing and was on my way back to the pits until Zolt Baumgartner hit me on a straight!!! Well im glad that weekend was over.

Now its Sepang, and jugding Shumi's pace its not looking good.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy