Are the any 04 helmets i can install with wadupdater??

Posted by chet 
Are the any 04 helmets i can install with wadupdater??
Date: April 12, 2004 10:31AM
Posted by: chet
I have some 04 helmets but cannot install them with wadupdater, only carset creater, that, messes things up.
can you be more specific because i install all my helmets using carset creator and it works fine....be more specific and im sure we can find the problem:)

=====================================

Please visit my brand new website [www.grandprixblogger.com] for everything Formula One. Here you will find my motorsport galleries as as well as the latest F1 news, classic F1 reviews and polls on the latest happenings in the world of F1.

My First Single Seater Drive: Formula
Audi, Brands Hatch Feb. '04
Well i cannot install the top of the helmets, and faces?!?

And it messes up the order and my t-cam veiw, but i sorted that with team editor, just everytime i use it i have to sort it out again.
you know there is a scroll down menu to chose.. i eman just scrowl down and you will be able to install the faces...

No there isnt a scroll down bar!

Please help me someone. All i need to do (to complete 04) is install the damm faces of those dam ugly drivers! Sorry.
when you load then chose load face instead of load helmet in the 'open' window?

i think this is what u used to have to do

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy