The rest of the 2004 cars? (WIP Screenshot of Jordan by Eric & Duco added)

Posted by iCeMaN pAuL 
Looks great!

Driver for RaceCar in GP4IL
@Erix: I am sad that you are doing just jordan, sauber, and williams this year Erix, last year you did more cars, and i love your cars...oh well looking forward to the three you are doing:)

=====================================

Please visit my brand new website [www.grandprixblogger.com] for everything Formula One. Here you will find my motorsport galleries as as well as the latest F1 news, classic F1 reviews and polls on the latest happenings in the world of F1.

My First Single Seater Drive: Formula
Audi, Brands Hatch Feb. '04
WOW looks great, you can really see the Mclaren infuence (from Mc's ex areo chief)
Wow, that's coming on really well. Great work. :)

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Well guys, I didn't see a screenshot of the Renault... I have the 3d version of it :P You just have to have the right friends.

Last year we did 4 cars and it took us a whole year. Three cars is enough for now. I'm involved in the 91mod as well and I can't go on neglecting my wife like this ;)

Oh and the Jordan was shaken down on the Gilles Villeneuve circuit this morning:

[1991] [2003] [2004] [gp2 world series]
lol Erik.. that car looks awsome ;)

Yes this Jordan is excellent

--------------------------------

Happy owner of : Epiphone Les Pauls 100 - Fender Stratocaster Standard - Gibson Les Pauls Standard
looks nice erik, cant wait to see the model in 3d :)

Dude, great car!! Superb work. :) :)

[en-gb.facebook.com]
that really does look fantastic mate :)

great car Eric and Duco!!!!!

When the others says you are the best, the worse error is to start to believe it. - Juan Manuel Fangio
I'm gonna have to ask this: Any idea of the release date? :)

[en-gb.facebook.com]
When it's done ;)

Driver for RaceCar in GP4IL
i like that camera position for the hairpin in montreal. how do you get this view? is it in a track pack somewhere, or can the original be edited?

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
It's Ricardo's 2003 track. You can edit the track cams with the latest version of 3deditor.

Looks greatttttttttttttt man !

Greetings Steven
I promised Fred I would use his, so I can only say this one is nice :)
That's not fair Gui ;P But thanks anyway.

Fred and Diego's EJ14 looks promising, I always like to see new talents at work.

Iceman P, Yes I have an idea of the release date.

loving the previews of the jordans, they are great. you are doing a good job:)

so good, i installed GP4 earlier today :-o

-=-=-=-=-=-
VT Driver
Broders
lol I said I would use fred´s one too , but I know it I can trust in his car and in his painter ( remember the hi-res 2001 car ):D . your car is amazing too . it´s great to see talented guys doing those cars :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy