Imola Lap Times (Best)

Posted by chet 
Imola Lap Times (Best)
Date: April 06, 2004 05:28AM
Posted by: chet
I have just done a quick race as Jenson in the 006 and made it round in a 1.19:416.

I have a keyboard and have steering help to a minimum. Also i have the 2004 physics and perf, and on GP4 tweaker 110% tyre grip against surface.

I know i can go about 1/2 sec faster, i made a mistake and for the rest of the race made consistant lap times, (No more than 1/4 sec of best time)!!

What is your best time around Imola. State your preferences e.g. Keyboard and physics.
Re: Imola Lap Times (Best)
Date: April 06, 2004 05:30AM
Posted by: Korn_Freak

u cant really compare to anything thats not original phyics (or the same physics)

i forget my best lap, but i starting the hotlap comp at imola i did a 1.20.9. i am pretty sure i can go alot faster as I made a few mistakes.

Re: Imola Lap Times (Best)
Date: April 06, 2004 07:08AM
Posted by: Jaap Wagenvoort
My best time (MS non-FF) with the default game settings on Imola is: 1m19s371

GPChampionship.com offers a unique hotlap championship as it has GPC.Rank. This is a system in which the times on all tracks combined make a driver rank and drivers are ranked on this total time.

The world's fastest laptimes are to be found in GPC.Rank. The Imola standings: [www.gpchampionship.com]

Fastest times per track: [www.gpchampionship.com]
GPC.Rank! standings: [www.gpchampionship.com]

You can join GPC.Rank! pretty easily. Just register yourself and after logging in you can upload your hotlaps and the system automatically verifies it and gives feedback if any settings is incorrect. You can get your own Rank when you submit laps on all 17 tracks.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy