whats the quickest youve done at melborne

Posted by ayazyounis 
whats the quickest youve done at melborne
Date: April 01, 2004 05:16PM
Posted by: ayazyounis
i just done a 1:23.458 with a keyboard. i cpild go at least 2 tenths quickwer as i had huge oversteer in o2 corners. so i am 0.7s quicker than schumi.hehe.

Re: whats the quickest youve done at melborne
Date: April 02, 2004 04:27AM
omg i just done a 1:23.060 on ace with a keyboard with nicolas performance pack. amazing.

Date: April 02, 2004 05:20AM
Posted by: chet
Is there any way of turning the keyboard steering control thingy off. I have a keyboard and i turned the steering help OFF and turned it down to 0% but still the computer controls the steering a bit!

Help, because of this the best lap i can do is a 1.33.000's (keeping in mind my GP4 CTD after about 1 lap).

But when i do a flying lap it is about a 1.33.
Date: April 02, 2004 05:24AM
Posted by: Fisico2k3
gp4 tweaker

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Currently Driving: Watkins Glen Original
Current PB: 1:07.43
Using: Xbox Controller
Date: April 02, 2004 05:27AM
yes use gp4 tweaker but the problem is that the car will be too oversteery with a keyboard with steering disabled.

Date: April 02, 2004 05:30AM
Posted by: Forgotten-Boy
1:22:1xx here with keyboard , I just did one lap to test the new physics file , I didn´t like , I was to fast in comparison to schumi´s lap

Post Edited (04-02-04 12:37)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything is acceptable to me except ... to be a Forgotten ... nothing is worse than that
Date: April 02, 2004 05:49AM
amazing. how far ahead of the filed were you in terms of time?

Date: April 02, 2004 06:14AM
Posted by: Forgotten-Boy
?? did not understand :S "how far ahead of the filed " ?? you mean in comparison to cc ? in that case I was 2 seconds faster ( they were doing realistic times )

Post Edited (04-02-04 13:15)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything is acceptable to me except ... to be a Forgotten ... nothing is worse than that
Date: April 02, 2004 07:08AM
cheers

Date: April 02, 2004 08:13AM
Posted by: DEF
It depends on the physics you are using....cause with the original gp4 one you can`t go faster than 1.25 with keyboars...that is the limit.
If you are using a different cc line too.

See the hotlap competition forum...

When the others says you are the best, the worse error is to start to believe it. - Juan Manuel Fangio
Date: April 02, 2004 09:53AM
Posted by: |Tazz|
The fastest keyboard lap with standard GP4 performance is 1.24.410 (i think this is the world record)
my personal best with standard performance is 1.25.5 so i think it's better to compare with the standard performance...

i guess i'm gonna be a lot quicker with other performance file..
Date: April 18, 2004 02:04AM
Posted by: djaggs
My fastest time at melbourne was 1:18.391 but with Steering Wheel.
Date: April 18, 2004 11:12AM
Posted by: chet
With Standard - 1.26.'s With keyboard
With nicolas physics - 1.23's With Keyboard

My GP4 works now sort off.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy