How is it possible?

Posted by chet 
How is it possible?
Date: March 24, 2004 10:26AM
Posted by: chet
How is it possible that such an amazing car the BAR 006 by Bojan Tarticchio is such a small size to download?

I mean the texture quality is outstanding and the detail, well just take a look, download, afterall its only 1.6mg.

Why are all the 04 cars so small to download but their textures and detail are out of this world? Cars that i have downloaded before have been 6mgs, and they havent been as good as quality.

I just like to say thanks for cars and of course the people who make them, o and their wonderfull, magical ways!
Re: How is it possible?
Date: March 24, 2004 02:25PM
Posted by: SchimmyMike
6 megs? Which cars?

Most of them are between 2 and 3.5 megs big. Some cars delivering different tools with it such as packer and updater. But they are as good as the bar 006.

BTW: The BAR 006 is best car made by wai and bojan. Think wai never did a better you before - my opinion. A great car. And Bojans textures are - live ever before - unbelievable.

Join the biggest german speaking rpg community for Battlefield 1942 Modifikation "Forgotten Hope".

Visit www.fh-warzone.de for more informations.
Re: How is it possible?
Date: March 25, 2004 02:11AM
Posted by: Korn_Freak

Some authors inlcude

Hi res version textures and then normal res textures, so there is 2 sets of textures wich will add more to the .zip file

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy