GP4 has crashed

Posted by chet 
GP4 has crashed
Date: March 21, 2004 04:21AM
Posted by: chet
Also my Megapatchpatch 2003 (small one) installs with errors.

Ive tried re-installing and uninstalling then deleting but it dont work. My GP4 has crashed. I had only just got it working and downloaded the new BAR, Jag and Minardi!!

I dont know what to do.

when i load up it says please re-install, so i did.

I run XP home, Athlon 2400+ (2Gz) 512MB and a Geforce 5200 FX with win fast A340t.

someone please help, i was looking foreword to racing as JB in the BAR! :(
Re: GP4 has crashed
Date: March 21, 2004 05:56AM
Posted by: chet
I have just got it working again and with the new BAR, Minardi by Fongu and the R5, only 1 prob now though, the Wheels are in the middle of the cockpit. Since my Team editor is not working, dont know why?? Is there any way of changing the posistions of the wheels with out team editor, if so tell how please.

I had F1 2002 and thought more and more people are not using it, so there will be no downloads, so i got GP4 and it was and is amazing when it works. I have just recently a month ago brought a new computer and GP4 crashes, like i said. If it doesnt crash the wheels go funny. I had it working for a couple of a days, and i was enjoying going round Sepang, then one day i went on it and it crashed. Someone plz help.

Only 1 good thing has happend this week, JB's 3rd posistion.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy