Zhuhai circuit by jimbob

Posted by huskyman49 
Zhuhai circuit by jimbob
Date: March 11, 2018 07:52PM
Posted by: huskyman49
I recently tried it out but in the end there were hardly any cars in the competition, though my performance-file seems to be o.k. in terms of reliability... ? Which parameters in Magic Data should I adjust?
Re: Zhuhai circuit by jimbob
Date: March 12, 2018 12:49PM
Posted by: TGF1Driver2
I know the same problem in the original 2001 Suzuka track. Last time 12 of 22 drivers retired, 10 of them got stuck outside the first corner inside the gravel trap, left me alone with an easy run to victory. ;)(Y)
Date: March 12, 2018 08:22PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
AI errors, try 8 as value. Run a couple of races and increase the value to your own taste.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: March 12, 2018 11:01PM
unfortunately this brought no improvement - there must be another parameter that causes the lots of excursions of my opponents into the gravel as their final destination... :-o
Date: March 12, 2018 11:10PM
Posted by: salvasirignano
Upping the track grip, AI grip, or putting more wing in the AI car setup could be worth a try..

===================================================================================
Tahitian GP Circuit
[www.grandprixgames.org]
Easter Island Circuit
[www.grandprixgames.org]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2018 11:50PM by salvasirignano.
Date: March 13, 2018 11:38AM
I wouldn't say I tried everything possible but in the end I choose another performance files-set: I figure the problem was that the cars speed didn't fit to the track... they simply were too slow (I had pimped the *.gp3 with GP4Phys...).
I had laptimes of 1:37.0 for the Zhuhai track - now the best car (not mine unfortunately...:() rounds the circuit in 1:20.0! From initially 21 cars now approximately 2/3 survive although some encounter several excursions to the gravel which often causes unplanned pit stops... I would say: problem solved! :-) Thanx for the engagement Turbo Lover and salvasirignano!(B)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy