Williams FW26 renders

Posted by Enzojz 
Re: Williams FW26 renders
Date: March 14, 2004 11:29AM
Posted by: Dahie
it isn't and I never wrote it is. Infact, I was suprised to the the renders. They look great, but they will even look better with the final car and finished textures.
As you can see on the Castrol and on the airbox, the whole right texture isn't done and the frontwing texture is from the last year car. So there's still a lot to do.

Website | Blog | Twitter | CTDP: Site Blog Twitter
Date: March 14, 2004 11:40AM
Posted by: Muks_C
god damnnnnnnnnnnn, they are some fine renders!

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: March 14, 2004 12:23PM
Posted by: kaid
VERY NICE
Date: March 14, 2004 01:48PM
Posted by: fongu
well i'd nitpick, but its so early, so i'll just look and enjoy the renders and nitpick later ;)

Date: March 14, 2004 02:47PM
Posted by: Muttley
seriously - have u guys ever thought about doing this for a living? i mean, look at the cars in the original gp4 - this stuff is so much more detailed and graphically stunning. you should work in the industry! (so long as u still make cars for us to download for free ;)
Date: March 14, 2004 02:58PM
Posted by: MercuryGP
Are you sure thats not from F1C, the wheels and tyres look exactly the same as the F1C ones, by CTDP...

AMD Athlon 64 3200 - Asus K8VSE Deluxe Motherboard - Antec TruePower 550W PSU - Zalman CNPS7000A-Cu Ultra-Quiet CPU Cooler - GeIL 1GB PC3200 Golden Dragon CAS2 - Sapphire ATI Radeon X800 Pro 256MB DDR3 TV-Out/DVI - Western Digital Caviar 120GB Special Edition 8MB Cache Serial ATA - Samsung SC-152AEBB 52x CD-ROM - NEC ND2500A 8x DVD±R/±RW - OcUK Floppy Drive - Windows XP Pro - Chenbro Gaming Bomb with Side Window - Samsung Samtron 76E 17" CRT Monitor
Date: March 14, 2004 03:32PM
Posted by: calimbo
I need CCTV + Shangai circuit sponsor. Where can I find it?
Date: March 14, 2004 03:37PM
Posted by: DEF
SOLD OUT!!!!!!!!

When the others says you are the best, the worse error is to start to believe it. - Juan Manuel Fangio
Date: March 14, 2004 10:25PM
@calimbo: I took them already from pictures when I made the Jordan EJ12.
I didn't found good logos in the net.

Date: March 15, 2004 03:43AM
Posted by: jay_ekkel
Well i made those renders to test my new hdri maps, and the cars show in the render is from f1 challenge not from GP4. Those renders werent meant for public, but somehow got here. As was said before this car isnt final, texture arent done yet. but gives a good overal look of the car, gp4 version wont be much different then the f1 challenge shape i assume.

[motors-inc.drivingitalia.net]
to see the car ingame of f1challenge.

CTDP member
Date: March 15, 2004 02:26PM
Posted by: BenF1
That has to be the most stunning car I have ever seen!That's so near-life I can't believe how amazing it is!:)

[www.myspace.com]
Date: March 15, 2004 02:57PM
Posted by: ardenasia_kyle
guys the chassis looks great....but those tyres... they are nothing like the tires i see in all the other pics....they look like the 2d tyre textures from gp3.....
Date: March 15, 2004 03:01PM
Posted by: ralphi
it's F1c tyres..

Date: March 15, 2004 06:40PM
Dahie, can i have that sponsor?

I know most of you wont like this, but I'm doing the cars for GP3 (yeah, people still play it) But I´ve been looking for that sponsor, so I can release my Australian GP carset.
Date: March 15, 2004 09:34PM
Posted by: ViperF1
@calimbo
I have these logos , but they are a little different from the ones on cars.The origianl font of SH Circuit is not like it looks like on cars.

F1GrandPrix.net - 1999 - 2003 Viper F1 Studio
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I will drive flat out all the time. I love racing." - Gilles Villeneuve
Date: March 15, 2004 11:03PM
Date: March 16, 2004 07:31PM
Thank you very much Dahie. I'll give you some credit for it of course.

Thanxs to you too, ViperF1. But I think is enough with this. But if you want you can send it to me and i'll think about it.
Date: March 17, 2004 05:45AM
Posted by: TNT
The Senna logo is mirrored on the inside of the front wing

:) TNT :)
Date: March 17, 2004 05:54AM
Posted by: erwin_78
did that car got smashed in the face or is that nose just too short?
I would almost think that the rear part (part behind the cockpit) is larger as the front...

WYSIWYG / F1: Overtaking has become a strategy!
Date: March 17, 2004 07:32AM
the sideview looks correct, your right that the nose looks short, but that's her nature ;)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy