Viper's Carset w/ CSM 1.0

Posted by goose 
Viper's Carset w/ CSM 1.0
Date: March 12, 2004 08:22PM
Posted by: goose
How would I go about configuring CSM to run Viper's 2003 carset. Yeah, I did a "search" first, couldn't find anything other than the fact that I need a .csm/.csi file for the carset. Anyone know where I can get one?

Cheers.
Re: Viper's Carset w/ CSM 1.0
Date: March 13, 2004 06:39AM
Posted by: NickKK
I would also apreciate it because I only run it for testing and run completely separate install for racing.
Date: March 15, 2004 09:16PM
Surely someone has one handy, this is one popular carset ;)

Anyone?

On a related sidenote, is there any site that has a .csm/.csi downloads section to add support for other carsets?
Date: March 16, 2004 02:32AM
Posted by: Max Downforce
mmm...CSM 1.0. is just released and it's not a programme which you can use rightaway as a maker/creator. As a user of mods and carsets it's easy.

But to create sets takes a little more knowledge of csm. In case of Vipers set you have to extract his set to a temp location to see what he's made and then configure csm to use all this temp stuff.

This will mean building the set up from zero with his files to work with, which probably isn't too complicated but you have to know a little about csm. Best is to ask in ZaZ's csm forum at Madman's Tweakersite. All the expertise is there.

As Viper set isn't csm compatible rightaway it should'nt be difficult to configure it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Appartement en minicamping te huur in de Ardennen
www.Ardennengevoel.com
Date: March 16, 2004 03:59AM
Cheers for that Max...

Great fantasy carset by the way, was the first thing I picked up when I finally got around to putting CSM on :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy