Re: New Rev Counter
Date: April 03, 2004 01:27PM
Posted by: raypang
Looks excellent prunn!
Date: April 03, 2004 03:03PM
Posted by: NeronMJ
Hello everybody !!

I'm new on this Forum & i'm from Poland (sorry for my bad english)

I have problems with Transparent Counter..

www.neronpliki.webpark.pl/1.JPG - example

When set Alpha layer 1,00 is OK but Counter isn't transparent

Help Me !! please

Post Edited (04-03-04 22:07)

---Neron Team---Sorx For my Bad English---
Date: April 03, 2004 03:06PM
this forum is Super

Post Edited (04-03-04 22:07)

Date: April 03, 2004 03:13PM
Posted by: prunn

Post Edited (04-03-04 22:14)

PЯuИNИ

[prunn.wordpress.com]
Date: April 03, 2004 03:13PM
Posted by: prunn
here's a cool pic
Date: April 04, 2004 01:49AM
Posted by: Lanky-Lad
I Like! :-o

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Date: April 04, 2004 02:13PM
Posted by: Fullers F1
@NeronMJ
Setting Alpha to 1.0 has no transparency. try setting to 0.5 is 50% transparent.
Date: April 04, 2004 02:34PM
watch the picture

www.neronpliki.webpark.pl/2.JPG - i set transparent to 0,5

Maybe my Graphic Card is Bad (Nvidia GeForce4 440MX 128mb DDR)

Post Edited (04-04-04 21:48)

Date: April 04, 2004 05:18PM
@NeronMJ,

O.K. I see your problem. You either do not have the background images installed, or they are not enabled in the .ini file.
Look in the "Edit underneath" window when you open the .ini in GPxPatch.
You should see 3 image files. Select each one and make sure you check the "enable" box for each. If you do not see 3 image files here you need to re-install them from the original .zip file.
Hope this fixes your prob.
Date: April 04, 2004 09:38PM
Posted by: Addicted on GPX series
@Fullers
Why is my "Info Box" looking this way?

Date: April 05, 2004 02:14AM
Fullers : No everying is enabled and Installed , when set alpha to 1.00 background is OK problem is when I setting alpha 0,01-0,99 then background is invisible..!

Date: April 05, 2004 06:33AM
@NeronMJ, Sorry to hear you're still having problems. I have tried to replicate your prob but have not been able to do so. Please can you send me your .ini file so I can try to help you sort this out.

@Addicted on GPX series, You have a couple of problems here. Firstly your red "peak" needle does not match the numeric display. Have you adjusted any rpm values or angle start/end values for this needle? As for the info box, I'm not sure! Do you have "Draw transparent panels" enabled? If so disable this option. You also appear to have a problem with the background image. It appears to be filled in the centre. Nothing should appear inside the thick white line appart from the needles.
I suggest a fresh install, but you are quite welcome to also send me your files if this does not fix it. I think copies of the image files may also help in your case but they must be the currently installed ones not fresh from the download .zip

Once again guys... sorry for the probs!
Date: April 05, 2004 06:14PM
@Fullers:
What r u trying to mean with "Firstly your red "peak" needle does not match the numeric display", i don´t see any problem with that.About the rest we will have to wait until thursday cause i´m at my college town, and the is installed on my pc at my home town.I´m almost sure that the "Draw transparent panels" is enabled.
Date: April 08, 2004 09:56AM
Posted by: Leslie
Fullers F1

pls help ~!

I have download you file and install but I got below.. pls kindly advise if I have something error when use it..?

tks :)

LeSLie

Dragon Racing - Home - Gallery - Forum - Download - Enzojz INTERVIEW !! - Gp4 Italia INTERVIEW !!
Date: April 08, 2004 02:08PM
Posted by: dolinseks
Leslie, try to install the latest gpx patch. i had the same problem, before i installed the latest patch, and now it`s ok.

Date: April 08, 2004 03:55PM
Posted by: Fullers
@ Leslie,

I think the revcounter you are showing here is not the one I submitted as my own. I think this is the one that I assisted Terrence Yaw with the .ini. The images are not mine. As I do not have a full download of this file myself I cannot really assist you any more than "dolinseks" suggests and to check that the install is clean.

Dare I suggest that you try my version which I think has some graphical improvements over the one you displayed (not to knock this work, but I am very pleased with my own!!).

If you are interested you can get it at [www.racesimulations.com]

@NeronMJ
Did you solve your problem? I would be keen to understand what it was for future reference.
Date: April 08, 2004 08:45PM
@Fullers:
Well i´ve tried an fresh install and turned off the draw transparent panel feature and got nothing done.What it could be?
Date: April 08, 2004 10:26PM
Posted by: Fullers
@ Addicted on GPX series
Again I try to simulate your problem but I cannot create as you show in your pic. Do you have latest GPxPatch? (3.61) If not, could you please download it and try it through that and let me know if that helps. ("dolinseks" suggestion from a couple of comments up, and it worked for him).
Cheers!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy