New Loading Screens and Menu stats as an add-on for the 94 Mod

Posted by Flash Formula 
Hi Guys
Just putting together some new Loading Screens and Menu Stats for 1994, should be in time for the up and coming 94 mod as an add-on.

and a screenshot of the menu stats screen for 1994.
Looks good.. might wanna tone down those colors a bit though ;)

==================================
Huh?
really good. can you please send it to me to have a closer look?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
F1 A.D.: 1993-1996 - Future in the past
[f1ad.narod.ru]

1994 Mod Official Website
[grandprixx.com]
@mckey415: shore thing, just send me your Email address or just
drop me a line on Msn if you have it.
Those look really good - clean, not overly cluttered with every stat under the sun. just add a quality track map to each one(a bit like the default), and it'll be perfect.

F1archives * Facebook * YouTube
one thing i've found is that on updates the car performances are all ways quite correct, is it possible to make sure you get this right,

for example on the viper 2003 car set the Jordans allways do really well and the toyotas are crap
no idea what you're saying f14ever, but theres a performance file out for 94 by jonvic

I've just added some more things to the loading screens.

Don't want to be nitpicking ;) but the helmet in the background in the Senna drivers stats pic isn't Senna's.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Appartement en minicamping te huur in de Ardennen
www.Ardennengevoel.com
huh?

==================================
Huh?
my bad, sorry ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Appartement en minicamping te huur in de Ardennen
www.Ardennengevoel.com
*squint* looks fine to me max :S

the only thing that's bugging me with the loading screens is the choice of font, the GC 1994 GP looks great, but the font used for round number etc i don't like.

besides that, they look great

I'm glad everyone likes the loading screens,
as for the font are there any good font ideas
that I could use instead..
i like pretty much anything, aslong as it doesn't look old fashioned.
www.1001fonts.com have some good fonts, or just try some standard fonts like arial and verdana.

How about this?
Any better?

maybe add more boldness to the font.

F1archives * Facebook * YouTube
hows this?
for me it´s enough !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything is acceptable to me except ... to be a Forgotten ... nothing is worse than that
I don't like the green background under the texte (the last screen for example).

But i like the first version of your loading screen ;)

--------------------------------------------

ok, thanks guys, I'll have a play about and see what I come up with.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy