Help finding old helmet

Posted by NickKK 
Help finding old helmet
Date: March 03, 2004 06:35AM
Posted by: NickKK
Please help! I recently formatted hy hard drive and forgot to back up my own GP4 helmet which i made from using some other helmet as a base but I can't remember which driver it is. This is the link to the pic
[www.geocities.com]
Sorry it's so small but it's the only thing I have left to show. The top didn't have those signs before it was dark blue i believe and the back i think had a scottish flag but im not sure.Another thing is that the two green spots on the visor weren't there before it was a team logo I think McLaren but I really can't remember and the bottom vodafone was not there as well, that I added since I drive for Ferrari. Also the tricolore on the side was different I changed it to my national flag if anyone can remember who the helmet might have been from it would be great :)
Re: Help finding old helmet
Date: March 03, 2004 01:25PM
Posted by: laurent
pfff, really cant recognise any helmet in that one :-(

Date: March 03, 2004 02:01PM
Posted by: iceman kimi
looks like you may have used Dario Franchitti's design as a base. Thats all i can deduce.

Iceman

Date: March 03, 2004 03:08PM
Posted by: j_leinonen
yes the base might be from franchitti but i think it also could be from baumgartner
Date: March 03, 2004 03:32PM
Posted by: NickKK
Yep it's exactly Franchitti's helmet :D thanks a million guys
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy