visor and head movement for t-cam (madman)

Posted by ralv585 
visor and head movement for t-cam (madman)
Date: March 02, 2004 06:19AM
Posted by: ralv585
i play gp4 with a modified t-cam, its lowered down into the cockpit, making each cockpit realistic with the cars shape, i was wondering if there was anyway you could import the visor, so you can get the cool rain affect in the wet, and the headmovement mod for the t-cam, madman is it possible to do this myself with your tweaker or do you need to write new code?
Re: visor and head movement for t-cam (madman)
Date: March 02, 2004 07:06AM
Posted by: Berger_Fan
I like the t-cam in the cokpit idea. I've tried that with a normal cam, but it's too zoomed, you got a screenshot of the t-cam in the cockpit?

F1archives * Facebook * YouTube
Date: March 02, 2004 07:26AM
i dont have any screen shots right now there at home, plus i have no idea how to get them on the site anyway, if someone tells me. i'll post them up, trust me they really look cool!!
Date: March 02, 2004 08:25AM

is this right?
Date: March 02, 2004 08:56AM
Posted by: Madman271
Head movement can be used in t-cam mode only by changing small bytes od codes in tweaker.
Is this necessary? because it look weird if cam position is in original location.

Few weeks ago I post a camera angle for some view modes. One of them is showing "virtual cockpit" by changing camera position and projection. Here the repost:

In reality, doesn't matter who's right but most important is who's left.
Date: March 02, 2004 09:05AM
the head movement isnt on the top of my list but the visor would be cool, if you had a look at the link i provided i prefer to use my modified t-cam view, and the visor would be just perfect.
Date: March 02, 2004 12:54PM

Post Edited (03-02-04 19:56)

Date: March 02, 2004 01:25PM
Posted by: stifflers mum
which editor are u using for changing the t-cam down to the cockpit?
Date: March 02, 2004 01:42PM
Posted by: Forgotten-Boy
TeamEditor 2.3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything is acceptable to me except ... to be a Forgotten ... nothing is worse than that
Date: March 02, 2004 01:42PM
Posted by: SchimmyMike
GP4 Tweaker or Teameditor 2.3

Join the biggest german speaking rpg community for Battlefield 1942 Modifikation "Forgotten Hope".

Visit www.fh-warzone.de for more informations.
Date: March 02, 2004 02:08PM
maaan, a month away from here and this tool is two steps ahead... incredible.
we should pay this guys for his work, maybe they would work faster... ;o)
which camera positions are that for the cockpit?

Date: March 02, 2004 02:33PM
yeah, thats my question too. i just downloaded version 2.3, but i cant edit the t-cam. and this virtual cam doesnt work in-game...how?
Date: March 03, 2004 07:22AM

Trivia: what unusual on this picture?

Date: March 03, 2004 07:44AM
where do you get version 2.3 from?

Date: March 03, 2004 08:06AM
madman, have you done what i've been asking for, visor for modified t-cam, if so, can you tell me how to do it?
for the rest of you, i use cam editor 6.6 and gp4tweaker, if you want i'll post the co-ordinates for you, can't right now, im going to work.
Date: March 03, 2004 08:34AM
madman, have you done what i've been asking for, visor for modified t-cam, if so, can you tell me how to do it?

For t-cam position and projection, I'm using tweaker. For head movement in t-cam view, I modified tweaker code. For viewing visor and visor droplet, I add small code to tweaker. :)

If you think this is very cool addition, I will provide these features to next update.

Date: March 03, 2004 08:42AM
That would be so cool if did, cheers looking forward to you next release, by the way your new beta has got pit lane limiter and option to get rid of some cars right? does the pit lane limiter remove the annoying slowdown you get when entering the pits, when you have no control whatsoever, i use a control pad, its switched method, dont know if you get the same problem with steering wheel or anolog pad?
Date: March 03, 2004 09:02AM
does the pit lane limiter remove the annoying slowdown you get when entering the pits

Yes this is already known as noted in the INI file. All fixes now for public update. I provide two options for Pit Limiter; If turned on, affect on whole track on in pit areas only. The car removal won't available for next update, because it still conflict with my 2004 qual (again, not available yet).

And about your idea for t-cam head movement and visor, I consider to provide this in next update. If you don't mind, I will use your real name (JM) for the tweak credit.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy