Vipers 2003 Carset

Posted by JonVic 
Vipers 2003 Carset
Date: February 27, 2004 04:02AM
Posted by: JonVic
does anyone know where i can get vipers 2003 carset, i have tried m4driving and gamers.nl and both dont work, is there anywhere else?
Also what is the difference between the gamers.nl carset and vipers carset i thought they were the same but it doesnt appear so....?
Re: Vipers 2003 Carset
Date: February 27, 2004 06:14AM
Posted by: dreams come trulli
and viper's site doesn't work anymore :s

Date: February 27, 2004 07:05AM
Posted by: MarcLister
@ Dreams_Come_Trulli - are you using www.f1grandprix.net? If so, Viper's (Enzojz) new site is at www.sinof1.net from now on.

If you are already using www.sinof1.net, then I have no idea what is wrong. Enzojz's new site works fine for me both at home and work.

Marc Lister

Date: February 27, 2004 10:48AM
i have tried sinof1.net and it doesnt work...? is there anywhere else to get it?
Date: February 27, 2004 10:59AM
Posted by: vesuvius
Date: February 27, 2004 12:10PM
nope it has the carset but it tries to download from somewhere else and it doesnt work, it seems impossible to get this carset and i CANNOT get onto vipers site...:( this is really frustrating

Post Edited (02-27-04 19:11)

=====================================

Please visit my brand new website [www.grandprixblogger.com] for everything Formula One. Here you will find my motorsport galleries as as well as the latest F1 news, classic F1 reviews and polls on the latest happenings in the world of F1.

My First Single Seater Drive: Formula
Audi, Brands Hatch Feb. '04
Date: February 27, 2004 12:22PM
Posted by: vesuvius
do tou have some firewall that is stoping you ?

Date: February 27, 2004 12:24PM
i have no idea how do you check that?...i dont know anything about firewalls....
Date: February 27, 2004 12:37PM
Posted by: kjdesigns_2000
here is a Link for Viper's Carsets
[www.f1games.it]

Date: February 27, 2004 12:51PM
i have tried that kidesigns and it doesnt work for me....:(
Date: February 27, 2004 01:11PM
Posted by: TERMINATOR-T-X
Hi jonvic, If u r really desperate for this file email me, yor MSN address and ill add u to my list, and i will send the file to you if u want it.

:):) :-)

TERMINATOR-T-X
Date: February 27, 2004 01:23PM
this may sound stupid but i have never used msn does it allow a file that big to be sent, how would i sign up to msn because i dont know if i will ever be able to get this file so it would be great if you could send it to me, i just need to know what to do to get msn working....sorry if this sounds really dumb..:)
Date: February 27, 2004 01:33PM
Posted by: quickslick
Hi Jonathan, but if you have icq, i can send the Carset with icq.
My number is 348407245 with icq the filesize is unlimited
Date: February 27, 2004 01:51PM
Posted by: TERMINATOR-T-X
Yes JonVic MSN does allow for this size of file and bigger, If u have Windows 98, ME, Or XP, Msn is a part of windows all u have to do is apply for a Msn Passport, and choose your Email address, your Email address will be an hotmail address or somethin else, but if u send me the hotmail address, thats what i need to add you to my MSN list, Its similar to ICQ,Hope this helps

:) :) :)

TERMINATOR-T-X
Date: February 27, 2004 10:07PM
Posted by: ViperF1
I have upload them to ctdp server

www.ctdp.de.vu

F1GrandPrix.net - 1999 - 2003 Viper F1 Studio
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I will drive flat out all the time. I love racing." - Gilles Villeneuve
Date: February 28, 2004 06:56AM
@viper: i just dont understand i cant access the site you just put there viper all i get is that the page cannot be found. I just dont understand the problems i am having accessing these sites, i am using AOL yet when i use internet explorer i get a page but it is just advertising for shopping etc... any ideas? i mean i had in my favourites the address for the ctdp site that has always ben accesable which doesnt work anymore. Basically i cannot access you file from any site such as gamers.nl or your new site or cdtp so there must be a common problem, are they functioning okay for sure or is it definately an issue with my comp?

@Terminator&quickslick: Thanks you guys for offering to send the file i will have a look at icq i think because i have used that before but if that doesnt work then i will try for msn i am very busy today but i will contact one of you either later today or tommorow for the file...thanks very much both of you for the kind offer...:)

Post Edited (02-28-04 14:07)

Please visit my brand new website [www.grandprixblogger.com] for everything Formula One. Here you will find my motorsport galleries as as well as the latest F1 news, classic F1 reviews and polls on the latest happenings in the world of F1.

My First Single Seater Drive: Formula
Audi, Brands Hatch Feb. '04
Date: February 28, 2004 07:18AM
Posted by: MarcLister
@JonVic: The CTDP site has moved to [ctdp.racingmag.de]

Marc Lister
Date: February 28, 2004 07:58AM
okay thanks marc i have got onto that site but vipers carset is not there because he said he has put it on their server at www.ctdp.de.vu which i cannot get.....
Date: February 28, 2004 08:07AM
Posted by: b-tone
Date: February 28, 2004 08:17AM
thanks b-tone but the problem is that have got onto the cdtp site and i have found the 2003 custom mod by them. Then i click the download button for it i just get a page that says unknown host (error 500). The link you gave me just takes me to the cdtp site but not to the mod but as i said even when i then get there it doesnt work, vipers new website doesnt work for me and the cdtp server viper suggested wont work....what is going on?????
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy