what is the best place to download the Viper 2003 carset.

Posted by kjdesigns_2000 
please tell me the link... and if it is the viperf1studio then gimme the link for the english version cos chinese i cant understand

well thanx dude and whats the difference betwwen the normal version and the easy2003 version. the easy is around 7 mb less

> whats the difference betwwen the normal
> version and the easy2003 version. the easy is around 7 mb less
>

Easy update overwrite completely cars.wad and it also overwrite menudata folder.

But in normal version there is cars.exe what updates step by step cars wad. And for me, normal update didn`t update at all menus and 3d rims. Don`t know why.

Because in easy update everything is packed wad files it is 7mb smaller than normal update where files are in exe.

Post Edited (02-25-04 11:04)
yeah the noraml version got stuck on the step 3... it gives an error and i think only cars have been installed but the drivers names and pics have changed...i see BAR team in menu in place of sauber. and so is the case with other teams excpt ferrari... the game selects it in 2001 order but the names are changed to 2003 order. so maybe i should choose the 2003easy version.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy