2004, who's making what ?

Posted by Peter Dunham 
2004, who's making what ?
Date: February 21, 2004 07:43AM
Posted by: Peter Dunham
Hi Guys , i was just wondering who of this fantastic creative community is making what for 04 GP4...

what teams cars , Team art , Helmets , cockpits , GPx Proformance file , and so on........... i relise not alot can come of some of these until the season is underway here in australia ( first to see new cars whooohooo :):):) )

Also i understand that viper put forward a susgestion about keeping the cars in a more simple formating as TEX goes but my question for this is are the editors going to do the cars and team stuff in both GP4 order for those of us still using it as well as i guess 2004 order ????
also keeping poly count as low as possible to match real ( renault will be hard this season alto repaint the 03 ferrari for the 04 sauber ;P hehehe)

cheers
Pete

Refuse to Lose
Re: 2004, who's making what ?
Date: February 21, 2004 07:54AM
Posted by: iCeMaN pAuL
I'm going to encourage other people to make things for GP4 in 2004. ;)

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Date: February 21, 2004 08:05AM
Posted by: ralphi
uhm.. i'm gonna be painting the *******....

Date: February 21, 2004 10:22AM
Posted by: iCeMaN pAuL
Well I can have a shot at making helmets now. I've got a tool which lets me use alpha channels. :) :)

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Date: February 28, 2004 11:43PM
Posted by: Peter Dunham
Well i have team art for all but McLaren and Minardi 04, and helmets for all but for Minardi , and with Wai's preseason MP4/19 i guess the 04 carset is underway :)

Refuse to Lose
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy