CART 2002 MOD Online

Posted by gpxcartworld 
CART 2002 MOD Online
Date: February 19, 2004 08:42AM
Posted by: gpxcartworld
After so many time, the CART 202 MOD is finally online! There are two files available right now: the main one, that includes the normal files to run the MOD, and an update with Long Beach and Motegi track specific WADs. Check my site for the links! (Click my sig pic). Thanks to Dragon Racing for hosting the files! Other mirrors comig soon :)

And here's a little shot:

Hope you enjoy it! :)

Post Edited (02-19-04 16:03)

Re: CART 2002 MOD Online
Date: February 19, 2004 08:45AM
Posted by: NS
downloading atm :)
Date: February 19, 2004 08:47AM
Posted by: iCeMaN pAuL
WOW! That looks good! Might just have to download that... :)

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Date: February 19, 2004 08:48AM
Posted by: fongu
woohoo downloading now :)

Date: February 19, 2004 09:01AM
Posted by: Leslie
hiya All..

Hope you enjoy the Mod and also the download server too.... :) :)

If have any question please let me know..

Keep racing guys @!@!

:) :)

Download Pack1 at Dragon racing here !!

Download the update at Dragon racing here !!

Post Edited (02-19-04 17:28)

LeSLie

Dragon Racing - Home - Gallery - Forum - Download - Enzojz INTERVIEW !! - Gp4 Italia INTERVIEW !!
Date: February 19, 2004 09:03AM
how do you get install it in CarSet Manager??
Date: February 19, 2004 09:08AM
Just run the installer into your Gp4 main root... then run CSM... ;)

Date: February 19, 2004 09:12AM
lol i get it now, i haven't got my carsets folder in gpsaves but in my gp4dir, that gave me some confusion, but it works now ;P
Date: February 19, 2004 09:14AM
Posted by: b-tone
great work

____
Tony

Date: February 19, 2004 09:22AM
Just to make a little point: This MOD has always been thought as only mine, but it's not. Adry77 has worked with me for more than one year for reaching this results, and I think he has to be thanked for this. He has to receive the right credit for all his help, textures, performance and all the things he has done for the MOD. The only reason that I always post all is that he doesn't love forums too much. But he's there, working on his PC, to gift you this beauty. And I want to thank him for this. And of course, thanks to all the people that has helped us.

@all
thank you for all your support, that made this possible

Date: February 19, 2004 09:37AM
just played it and it has some ups and downs

ups:

-the physics!! i like them very much
-the gpxpanel
-the menu's: layout, sounds, movies etc
-the cars are very good looking!

downs:

-the outside steering wheel! WHAA the driver isn't holding it in it's hands! :|
-the tcam sounds, its just like a lawn mower or something like that, the other external sounds are much better.
-the track selection menu's, they have the cart 2002 names but you play ofcourse the F1 2001 tracks and this is a bit weird when selecting another track, the same for the loading screens.

but the downs are not letting the ups go down as you know what i mean, i think i like it very much (i just did a few laps)

*goes back driving it*

btw the helmets are not in their good position and i have the original gp4 names.. but in driver selection menu the right driver pic is there.. how can i solve that? for the helmets; got gp4tweaker installed here

[edit] also the PO rises in belgium (only track i driven so far) way above 100% at many points (some even 180%), and with the same graphic options the gp4.gamer.nl carset isn't rising above 105% at all, and IMO the gp4.gamer.nl carset is more detailed then this one[/edit]

Post Edited (02-19-04 16:48)
Date: February 19, 2004 10:11AM
the videos and sounds are amazing, the whole thing is great.

Get the same as NS, with the performance and the helmet/steering wheel settings but other than that, possibly the tcam sound its great :)

Post Edited (02-19-04 17:43)

Date: February 19, 2004 10:21AM
Posted by: Doctor
great work
Date: February 19, 2004 11:44AM
Thank you very much again! :) I've noticed only right now the problem with the coords of helmets and Stwheel. It's a problem of file name. Just rename the Camedit.ini file that is into you CART_Settings folder into Camera.ini. Then CSM will read correctly the .car file. Or Download this fix:
[gpxcartworld.altervista.org]
Extract it into you CART_Settings folder. And tell me if it solves the perf problem too so I can add it to the d/l page of the MOD :)

Date: February 19, 2004 11:56AM
i changed the ini file name, the helmets are fine now, but the steering wheels are still wrong

Date: February 19, 2004 12:04PM
thanx oggo! everything with helmets and so is okay again! just with tcam positions and so, only the driver hasn't got his wheel in his hands.

strangely (i don't know what camera.ini has to do with it) the high PO has reduced, from allmost allways above 100% and like 10 spikes at belgium with 180% as top to like 3/4 spikes with 150% as top and the rest of the lap a PO of under the 100
Date: February 19, 2004 01:52PM
Great! Then I'll publish it in the d/l page :) About the steering wheel, the driver doesn't hold the wheel because of its size. It's too little for normal Gp4 size...

Date: February 19, 2004 02:24PM
Posted by: ZaZ
oh i was just about to tell you you made a little mistake with the performance file, but you already fixed it :)
it's looking great btw

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Date: February 19, 2004 04:34PM
Posted by: Madman271
steering wheel, the driver doesn't hold the wheel because of its size. It's too little for normal Gp4 size...

Oggo, this give me an idea.

In reality, doesn't matter who's right but most important is who's left.
Date: February 19, 2004 07:13PM
Posted by: Guimengo
Oggo, try doing a F1 season mod please!!! You rule :D

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy