Is F1 challenge any good?

Posted by ralv585 
Is F1 challenge any good?
Date: February 12, 2004 08:43AM
Posted by: ralv585
GP4 is great, love it death, but reading some messages, its seems f1C seems to be good too, whats the feel like?
Re: Is F1 challenge any good?
Date: February 12, 2004 08:47AM
Posted by: ZaZ
its crap :D
but thats a matter of personal taste.
i think this thread will die or end up in an endless discussion wheter it is good or not.
don't know if this will be appreciated (if not edit my post or delete it)
i'd download it, and if you like it -> buy it.
if you don't like it -> delete it

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Date: February 12, 2004 08:56AM
Posted by: markko
It is good, if you actually try it, then its great. All the mods are awesome.

But I dont want another flamewar GP4 vs F1c.

Date: February 12, 2004 08:57AM
Posted by: b-tone
no.

where did zaz go?

____
Tony

Date: February 12, 2004 08:59AM
Posted by: Madman271
Maybe EA put a F1C playable demo or something, so we can try for short before decide to buy this (as Zaz said) "crap" material? :)

In reality, doesn't matter who's right but most important is who's left.
Date: February 12, 2004 09:00AM
Posted by: ralv585
The sky graphics look better, (nice clouds) but the cars look too pointy, what i really want to know is how does it play, is it realistic or slightly arcadey?
Date: February 12, 2004 09:14AM
Posted by: Forgotten-Boy
my problems with this game

AI ( the way they drive in the track , to buggy to my taste )
no save games in the middle of a race , drive all race or nothing
no acceleration button to Qualify

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything is acceptable to me except ... to be a Forgotten ... nothing is worse than that
Date: February 12, 2004 09:14AM
Posted by: JProv
Can you race online with F1C?
Date: February 12, 2004 09:15AM
Posted by: Guimengo
Well, I think it's reallistic. Try the demo :)
I have it, and it's fun (the most important aspect) to play.
If you have any problems or are unsatisfied, it is all easily editable on Notepad.

Date: February 12, 2004 09:53AM
Posted by: villej
It's good game. but I don't rate it as high as GP4. I play it only because it has internet game.

My photo gallery: [viltzu86.deviantart.com]
Date: February 12, 2004 10:06AM
Posted by: Aprilliaracer
i think its a great game,and i think its better than gp4,much easyer to edit,i love that game...so much mos(already!),great cars by rh,realistic driving physics and the best sound ive ever heard in a racing game.

Date: February 12, 2004 10:25AM
Posted by: sonic
if only gp4 had as many mods as f1 challenge, and internet play,it seems for some reason or another alot of people use it couse the mods they have made are unreal like for example,porsche supercup,carrera cup,bmw world seires,996 turbo,993 challenge,550 and diablo challenge,minis,alphas,m3 bmwand gtr. there just a few mods to name.some are in the makeing but theres alot already done.it must be easyer to edit or somithing.??i dont know.
check this link

[f1200x-helmets.racesimcentral.com]

so someone must like it.??and if you have a look around ,their are heaps more to find as well.
so what are all us gp4ers doing then,????.just stuck on f1 mods i spose.?????????

but i must say my gp4 rocks with a great video card i must say.;)hot

SUPER SONIC ALL THE TIME
Date: February 12, 2004 10:43AM
Posted by: ILE_FIN
Original game is bad: bugs, steering wheel broblems, AI (they dont see player and crashes like blind monkeys), original cars doesnt look good, gp4 tracks are much better and gp4 is more realistic and better to edit... but if you like gt and touring car series and you can download f1cc mods it will be good game... I have it and I like it after some modifications..!
Date: February 12, 2004 10:56AM
Posted by: markko
After downloading about 1.5gb worth of updates, I cant part with it. Its fantastic. Infact, I havent touched GP4 in about 6 weeks.

Date: February 12, 2004 03:44PM
Posted by: Guimengo
This wasn't supposed to be a thread comparing games!!!!!!!!
But now, it seems people must say everything great about a game and finish off the other.
The question was "is F1C good"?
Yes, but it takes time to really enjoy. Don't give up, and don't let go of the stability assistance! (Leave it on low).

Date: February 12, 2004 04:14PM
Posted by: Ianwoollam
F1C ain't bad, prefer GP4 alot, but I use F1C for online races only. The flat cars really annoy me.

PSN/Xbox 360 ID - Ianwoollam
Date: February 12, 2004 05:54PM
Posted by: champ
where can you find a demo for f1 challenge?
Date: February 12, 2004 06:48PM
Posted by: checha
i played the game 2 days ago.. the cd game is on the trash already... (sucks)

Date: February 12, 2004 09:37PM
Posted by: Leslie
I have both..

But I just run GP4 for screenshot & never play it because my wheel can not work fine at GP4; I also just run F1C for screenshots but seldom to play it becase I don't like the feeling and the sounds, I like the sound at GP4 more than F1C, but most of people accpet F1C sounds is great !
so I think I need to check with myself why I think GP4 sound is better..?

But I play ETCC MOD & DTM MOD for F1C !! Those are great Mod indeed and you also can with them on live via F1RST !! Just great to racing with other fans on live...:) :)

For track both great for GP4 & F1C.. but I like GP4 more..

For cars... hmm both are good after update but I still like GP4 more..

LeSLie

Dragon Racing - Home - Gallery - Forum - Download - Enzojz INTERVIEW !! - Gp4 Italia INTERVIEW !!
Date: February 12, 2004 10:54PM
Posted by: Buzz Hornet
Personal opinion - it sucks.
It has a cartoon feel about it, I bought it and installed the new mods but just can't get satisfied with it. But to those that enjoy it - power to them. Opinions are like @#$%& everybody has one :)

Buzz

To finish first, first you have to finish
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy