Posted by Ruckus 
Acciarri & Smit Hi-Res Helmet
Date: January 28, 2004 02:52AM
Posted by: Ruckus
real nice!!

Re: Acciarri & Smit Hi-Res Helmet
Date: January 28, 2004 02:54AM
Posted by: NS
yeah but what's that grey thing in the middle on the screen?
Date: January 28, 2004 03:07AM
Posted by: fongu
yeah looks great the helmet, the hans is really good :) Just think the visor is a bit low more like on eriks helmet.

They grey looks like some dodgy clipping going on with the antennas

Date: January 28, 2004 03:28AM
Posted by: quickslick
the grey thing is from the no pause logo
Date: January 28, 2004 03:30AM
Posted by: JustinZiarko
did no one else notice the tear-offs? now thats cool. if only there was a 94 version ;)....

Date: January 28, 2004 07:35AM
Posted by: sonic
humm looks really cool but were the hell did you get the helmet liverys from ?????????????????i got smits 2003 v1.0 livery but that dont work on em ,i went to his site and a few other sites but i cant find his hi rez textures at all,were to did you get em from???????????? this site dont have em.and i recon if you post the helmet with out the texturs whats the point of that.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUPER SONIC ALL THE TIME
Date: January 28, 2004 07:47AM
Posted by: Forgotten-Boy
try gp4.gamer.nl , they have it for sure

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything is acceptable to me except ... to be a Forgotten ... nothing is worse than that
Date: January 28, 2004 07:58AM
Posted by: Fuji
Raymond's 2003 helmets work perfect on this one in game. If you use ZModeler you have to flip the tex-files, remember ;).

marco *at* vanderveld *dot* com

Date: January 28, 2004 08:08AM
thank you forgotten one your a legand
if anyones after the textures this is the url

[gp4.gamer.nl]

SUPER SONIC ALL THE TIME
Date: January 28, 2004 09:19AM
that would be right there all over the place there not 2003 order drives me nuts this **** playing with wads all day long oh well here i go again

SUPER SONIC ALL THE TIME
Date: January 28, 2004 10:28AM
Posted by: Leslie
Would someone kindly tell me how to install..?

Seems GP4Master can't run in my PC.. so is there other way to install..?

tks

:)

LeSLie

Dragon Racing - Home - Gallery - Forum - Download - Enzojz INTERVIEW !! - Gp4 Italia INTERVIEW !!
Date: January 28, 2004 10:53AM
Posted by: Forgotten-Boy
easywad rulez :)
then read the readme :) . that´s how I do for everything

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything is acceptable to me except ... to be a Forgotten ... nothing is worse than that
Date: January 28, 2004 10:56AM
Posted by: quickslick
@Leslie, if you've installed the patch 9.6, rename your GP4 exe1.02 to GP4_old and copy a decrypted exe 1.0 in your GP4 folder. Now you're be able to work with the Master. If you finished with the Master, delete the exe 1.0 and rename the GP4_old exe to GP4 exe, that's all
Date: January 28, 2004 12:04PM
Posted by: Muks_C
they look very nice shapewise, with the HANS too, but when I put the Hi_hans.tex into the wad, the hans was white, so I put the smaller hans_tex in and it was correct.

Anyone know why the Hi_hans didn't work? All my cars textures are Hi_. It doesn't matter really, because you can't see the hans all the time. Otherwise, its great.
Date: January 28, 2004 12:05PM
Posted by: watercolours
use wadupdater. it's excellent. it can even extract wad files.

To Kimi... "You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them. It was you who would bring balance to the Force, not leave it in Darkness"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
amd64 3200+ / msi diamond mainboard / 1024mb ddr400 / 128mb geforce 6600gt sli pci-e / samsung 160gb harddrive / asus dvd-rw double layer / asus cd-rw / coolermaster centurion 5 case / creative inspire 5.1 / microsoft wireless desktop set / lg 1780q tft
Date: January 28, 2004 12:08PM
Posted by: Swooping Falcon
@Ruckus
where did you get them?

i haven't seen this helmet shape before

but they look real nice!!!

Date: January 28, 2004 02:08PM
Posted by: Ruckus
@SF

I got the shape from this site and the liveries from [gp4.gamer.nl]

That annoying grey thing in the middle is the "no pause logo" as mention b4

The tear off are great that lil addition made the game just that more realistic
Date: January 28, 2004 02:51PM
Posted by: markko
They are cool helmets, if only they could be made in f1c.

Date: January 28, 2004 03:33PM
Posted by: Raikkonen_WC
Well I have double thought about the helmetshape.

Some things just aren't right. Like the visor. The real F1 visor is NOT straight! It's realy like it is on Erik's shape, we used alot of pixtures to do it. Second, the visor is WAY to small. The visor of Raikkonen needs to be (if the visor was not straight) ending just in the middle of the blue stripe, when you see it at front. At the bottom of the visor needs to be just above the SAP logo. So, to be ounest, The helmetshape isn't realistic. It's nice that people do like it, and I'm honoured that you based it on erik's shape to fit my helmets, but this version I realy don't want to use myselff.

The only thing I like are the tear-off's. And the hans shape you made with is looks good. To bad that you never see it ingame, that's why Erik en me decided to use only the buttons for it on the helmet.

Greetz
Raymond Smits

E-mail: f1games@gamebox.net
ICQ number: 37916842
Hotmail: hakkinen0019@hotmail.com
Date: January 28, 2004 04:01PM
Posted by: nicol@cciarri
Since the best helmet published 'til now for GP4 was that of my friend Erik, I tried to offer something of different, as alternative helmet.
I'm sorry that Raymond doesn't like it...although I "dressed" my helmet with his great textures.
Realism on such small files like helmet is difficult to obtain, and I agree with You that maybe some particulars, such hans collar, are probably useless..But this is my interpretation of a realist helmet shape.
I have also a "face " helmet version, that will be published later...with ne w textures including driver face.
Thanks anyway for suggestions.
Regards.
Nicola

nicol@cciarri
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy