Request to a kind soul

Posted by Fisico2k3 
Request to a kind soul
Date: January 28, 2004 12:09AM
Posted by: Fisico2k3
Hi there, some of you may recall I did this a few months ago with GP3.

I am a poor 56k user who really wants to d/l some different mods for GP4, however I will be moving back to Wellington soon, where my PC may not have access to the net.

So I am asking (with a cherry on top) if somebody would be willing to throw a few mods and season sets on a CDR and fling way down here to lil' old New Zealand. If you want I'll supply the CDR and pay for postage.

Thanks guys!

ps Tony i would ask you, but you sent from Finland last time and I'd feel bad, so its cool if you don't really want to.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Currently Driving: Watkins Glen Original
Current PB: 1:07.43
Using: Xbox Controller
Re: Request to a kind soul
Date: January 28, 2004 07:21PM
oh well, i guess it's time to use Flash Get with overnight d/ling.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Date: January 28, 2004 09:58PM
Posted by: renyf1
if u can give me ur address and the downloads u want, i suppose i can put it on a CD for u :-)

I remember I got help from someone when my Gp2 CD got scratched up and someone was kind of make me a copy for free

postage can't be more than $10 and blank CDs are what less than $1
Date: January 29, 2004 01:57AM
Really? Thanks man.

my email is snaf007@hotmaildotcom

Downloads I need (well, want)
*GPx Italia 2003 Megapatch w/update OR whatever one you think is better out of any others. Preferably the most recent one...(hi-res)

*Tony's 67 Mod

*2002 Big Pack by Flo

*1999 Mod from GP4Italia.net

*Ricardo Lampert's tracks if you have them

I think that's it.

Thanks again dude, you are a legend. Just a quick question.

I'm not bugging you to hurry, but how long will it take you get these together? Just so I know what address to give you, my home here or my flat at university. Thanks!

Date: January 29, 2004 04:52PM
Posted by: ZackPack
I got Ricardo Lampert`s 2003 tracks and all the 2003 cars ...so if you want them I can put them on a CD and send them to you...
Date: January 29, 2004 05:45PM
Posted by: renyf1
i sent u an email
Date: January 29, 2004 06:29PM
@ ZackPack - Thanks mate, but Reny has it sorted :)

@ Reny, you have mail.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy