Using Helmets with 1994 Cars

Posted by JonVic 
Using Helmets with 1994 Cars
Date: January 27, 2004 03:15PM
Posted by: JonVic
For some reason when i install a 1994 car from duffer or mckey it screws up the helmets that were in that car slot before i changed the car. The helmets become just a scrambled mess of textures. I know mckey's benetton comes with driver textures (not sure if they are helmet textures) but i usually use carset creator to install the helmets but now it cant install helmets textures to the 1994 cars. They show up okay in carset creator like they should but in the game they are not there. I hope someone can help i want good looking cars from 1994 but they look pretty crap like this at the moment:(
Re: Using Helmets with 1994 Cars
Date: January 27, 2004 03:27PM
Posted by: fongu
its coz one of the cars, nemos williams came with a shape. Its either you are ........ or not...... using his shape.

Date: January 28, 2004 12:13PM
Posted by: JonVic
do you mean nemos williams came with a helmet shape? I dont think i have ever installed that....but what do you mean by 'Its either you are ........ or not...... using his shape' surely both ways wont produce this problem?
Date: January 28, 2004 12:17PM
Posted by: fongu
i meant that either you had them installed and it looked odd or you didnt have it installed and the helmets looked wrong........ either way wait for my (and Raymonds) helmets to get done for eriks shape ;)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy