monaco tunnel

Posted by ralv585 
monaco tunnel
Date: January 27, 2004 08:45AM
Posted by: ralv585
before the official patch 9.6 came out, there was an unofficial one that updated the drivers and tracks, with the unofficail one it had this thing where, when you entered the tunnel the screen would go black, for a second, and when you left it would turn bright, just like in real life, when you ride onboard, is there anyway you can get this effect back?
Re: monaco tunnel
Date: January 27, 2004 08:49AM
Posted by: Beostar
go into your f1graphics.cfg and change the following

0; Enable user-defined gamma ramp v2
this is how it is in your f1graphics..
Change it to
1; Enable user-defined gamma ramp v2

and you get that kewl flash.
Date: January 27, 2004 08:50AM
Posted by: ralv585
isnt that for a tinted visor?
Date: January 27, 2004 08:55AM
Posted by: Beostar
yup but also gives ya the flash..
atleast with me :)
Date: January 27, 2004 09:27AM
Posted by: fongu
yep and enable lens flare as well, this was asked about a page ago!

Date: January 28, 2004 04:36AM
Posted by: Samir
isnt there a way to get this effect, but without the tinted visors?
Date: January 28, 2004 06:51AM
Posted by: Muks_C
this is cool. i never even knew something like this monaco tunnel flash existed in the game. does it have any effects at any other tracks, or does it only happen at the monaco tunnel?
Date: January 28, 2004 10:57AM
Posted by: NS
hmm it isn't anywhere else in the game but i don't know if you get this effect (ofcourse not so big as by the tunnel) with big advert board above the track? and if so, can't it be enabled for the big advert boards? ;)
Date: January 28, 2004 12:01PM
Posted by: Muks_C
maybe somewhere like the old hockenheim in GP4, it could be dark going down the long back straights, then suddenly get bright as you enter the stadium complex. drivers and commentators have often said that is what happens.

or at melbourne, going into turn 6, there are lots of trees either side of the track, so it may feel dark on that part of the track.
Date: January 29, 2004 05:29AM
Posted by: NS
i think/hope that there is a sort of command in the monaco .datfile?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy