@ Duffer, mckey415, and any other 1994 car makers...

Posted by Berger_Fan 
@ Duffer, mckey415, and any other 1994 car makers...
Date: January 26, 2004 11:29AM
Posted by: Berger_Fan
Do you plan to make 1994 cars for all the other teams: Lotus, Tyrrell, Jordan, Simtek etc? I hope you can.

Also, could you add the cockpit dashboard and cockpit texture to the other cars, like you did with the Ligier?

Post Edited (01-26-04 18:30)

F1archives * Facebook * YouTube
Re: @ Duffer, mckey415, and any other 1994 car makers...
Date: January 26, 2004 01:48PM
Posted by: Duffer
Yes no problem i think but my cockpit look very bad :/

For me after the FW16, i don't know what ar i go to build :)

--------------------------------------------

based on the williams, the tyrrell should be pretty easy to put together.

Re: @ Duffer, mckey415, and any other 1994 car makers...
Date: January 26, 2004 05:37PM
Posted by: fongu
would like to see a jordan :D

@berger_fan:
well, if you download my mclaren you'll see that it has cockpit textures and dashboard. ferrari has a dashboard but no cockpit textures. benetton has no dashboard, cockpit textures and driver body because it was my first car so it is missing many things. I can say that Guyon painted a new livery for benetton (based on Justin's template), but i need some time to update the shape before it'll be released.

surely i'll made all other cars. and there will be jordan and all others. :-) now i'm making arrows fa15 ford, but not ready to show any screens because i'm a little busy with other project '88 tyrrell for b-tone's 1988 mod.

also maybe fongu is ready say something??? :-))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
F1 A.D.: 1993-1996 - Future in the past
[f1ad.narod.ru]

1994 Mod Official Website
[grandprixx.com]
Yes, apologies mckey, regarding the Mclaren. The one I had was from realgpx, and not your one, which is superb.

F1archives * Facebook * YouTube
no probs, berger_fan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[f1ad.narod.ru]

[grandprixx.com]
When the mod is completed, will it be installed using CSM?

surely

[f1ad.narod.ru]

[grandprixx.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy