Toyota TF103 , Williams F25 Ferrari F2003- GA and McLaren MP4-17D released

Posted by ViperF1 
Thanks Viper :)

viper, see my post above about .wii files.

To Kimi... "You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them. It was you who would bring balance to the Force, not leave it in Darkness"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
amd64 3200+ / msi diamond mainboard / 1024mb ddr400 / 128mb geforce 6600gt sli pci-e / samsung 160gb harddrive / asus dvd-rw double layer / asus cd-rw / coolermaster centurion 5 case / creative inspire 5.1 / microsoft wireless desktop set / lg 1780q tft
can someone help me out with posting pics i just need the text code got no idea tryd a few diffrent ways but cant seem to get it happening at all ?????HELP GUYS got few pics i need to show you all
THANKS

SUPER SONIC ALL THE TIME
oh yeah Watercolours, I forgot to mention, the first release of the final GA had a problem with the mirrors in t-cam view, the cars behind the ferrari appeared all stretched and at a funny angle, that was the main problem with that car. Does you car have this problem, or have you got the newer version now?
@Swooping Falcon
viperf1@hotmail.com
but I will never use that email

@watercolours
I have fixed the bug on BAR005 standard but yet to upload it.

F1GrandPrix.net - 1999 - 2003 Viper F1 Studio
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I will drive flat out all the time. I love racing." - Gilles Villeneuve
Sonic, to post pics, put . They should work then.
first, i made some corrections to steer coordinates of toyota. look at my above post.
second, viper, i am glad that you fixed it. and i realized that you have fixed it in toyota too.
third, Muks_C, probably i had that problem but since my mirrors are turned off, it doesn't matter at the moment.

To Kimi... "You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them. It was you who would bring balance to the Force, not leave it in Darkness"
amd64 3200+ / msi diamond mainboard / 1024mb ddr400 / 128mb geforce 6600gt sli pci-e / samsung 160gb harddrive / asus dvd-rw double layer / asus cd-rw / coolermaster centurion 5 case / creative inspire 5.1 / microsoft wireless desktop set / lg 1780q tft
ok enzo do u have msn messenger?

um muks that dident make sence its not that easy ive tryd that a heap of times sorry.theres more to it than that, ANYBODY ELSE ????what are the texts urls or htmls???sorry guys, water colors you must know dude. swoopin you must know?????????
thanks

SUPER SONIC ALL THE TIME
sorry, my message didn't work properly for some reason, but follow the guide at th ebottom of these pages. Where it has those square brackets with grandprixgames.org inside, do that, but instead of 'url' put 'img' with square brackets. Don't forget the '/' in the second set of brackets. Find a picture, and find its url, then paste that in between the brackets. Keep trying.
sorry sonic, i couldn't understand anything from what you've written.

Please can some1 mail me the Renault and toyota which are mapped right i tried every thing and everytime i install it wipes car wad please send me them.

matt@wickham.gotadsl.co.uk

Thanks 2 any 1 who does

mattw 04 www.freewebs.com/car-creator
matt, i sent you just the .wii files for standard and high quality installation for both cars. to use them unzip the downloaded file. then right click on the .exe file and choose "extract here". then copy the files i sent into that place. when you double click on wadins.exe you will see the installation options.
ps. these are for 2003 order.

its done thanks all

Post Edited (01-29-04 14:21)

SUPER SONIC ALL THE TIME
Thanks 4 sending them renault looks great. Toyota question how do you get it to install over old toyota instead of the minardi?

if you want toyota as the last team, rename the toyota shapes to 'prost'.
no i want it in gp4 pit order which i think is arrows slot
i tryed to rename them and it won' work through the installer in the file.

hang on i got it u got use inserter. got it yay.

Great cars viper, i been waiting all week to see the and it was worth the wait
matt

i finaly was able to download the new toyota and mclaren and the mclaren is great, but the textures are all muked up on the toyota:(

can anyone help?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy