Toyota TF103 , Williams F25 Ferrari F2003- GA and McLaren MP4-17D released

Posted by ViperF1 
thanks a lot viper those car are the best

checha i hope that isn't your sig pic... if it is.... WWWWWOOOOOOOOWW!!

Great work Enzo

what.. is too big??

Post Edited (01-24-04 16:10)

dude.. it's 72000 kb.. that's wwwwaaaaaayyyyyyyy over the limit..

ohhhhh ok!!..let me fix it

what is the limit??
20kb... and you had 72.. :)

opsssss.. ok
what about now??

Does this have that fixed or common file for the t-cams, so we don't get the blue t-cams for other Viper's cars?
there is noblue t-cam anymore.

To Kimi... "You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them. It was you who would bring balance to the Force, not leave it in Darkness"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
amd64 3200+ / msi diamond mainboard / 1024mb ddr400 / 128mb geforce 6600gt sli pci-e / samsung 160gb harddrive / asus dvd-rw double layer / asus cd-rw / coolermaster centurion 5 case / creative inspire 5.1 / microsoft wireless desktop set / lg 1780q tft
it's good checha

he he :)
link to my new sig won't change for a long long time.

To Kimi... "You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them. It was you who would bring balance to the Force, not leave it in Darkness"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
amd64 3200+ / msi diamond mainboard / 1024mb ddr400 / 128mb geforce 6600gt sli pci-e / samsung 160gb harddrive / asus dvd-rw double layer / asus cd-rw / coolermaster centurion 5 case / creative inspire 5.1 / microsoft wireless desktop set / lg 1780q tft
First of all, nice works!

BTW, I cann't use TF103. I tried to install the toyota, but there was an error, and it erased my CARS.WAD file!!!!! WTF?! Anybody knows about this kind of deleting problem?

Enzo, I want you to make TF103 for PROST slot! Don't make me to use other edit tools! It is not a matter how to use TeamEditer, your TF103 data file deletes my CARS.WAD file!

Post Edited (01-24-04 17:45)

Race with no fear! - Gilles Villeneuve

wow great stuff viper. Mclaren looks top notch, Williams is now very very good :) Good job on Toyota too. Had no problems at all with any installs :)

Really love the damage models :)

found a bug in the BAR only from some angles you see this

Post Edited (01-24-04 21:46)

Hehe, you guys think you have problems, listen to this lot.

I downloaded the TF103 and installed it. Stretchy textures like most of you. 'Ok', I thought, 'I'll rename the files to the Prost slot and patch it into the game myself.

But no! All that did was edit the last team on my list, which given that I am using the GP4italia patch is some fictional team with all white cars. Seeing this, I worked out that the Toyota team was in fact in the Minardi slot. I renamed the filed as minardi_car etc, and reloaded the game...

... only to find out that I had now gone over the Minardi team, and that they were driving (immaculate, I must say) TF103s. So the Toyota team was driving it's car but with stretchy textures, Minardi were driving a fully working TF103 and my made up team were racing a weird stretchy texture TF103.

Never one to give up, I then rename my original Minardi textures and shapes for the Arrows slot that it now occupied. THen I renamed all my Toyota textures back to Minardi and loaded the game. The Toyota team were running the Minardis, and the Minardi team were racing the Toyota cars!

Still with me? Ok, good. I renamed the original Minardi team (Arrows slot) back to Minardi, renamed the Toyota bits back to Toyota and reloaded the game. Now I somehow have 2 teams working off the same slot! THe actual Minardi team uses a Minardi 2003 order, whilst the Toyota team seems to need the Minardi GP4 order. Most confusing.

Viper's old Toyota worked fine, so I really have no clue whatsoever what is wrong. Bit of a mess though!
i think you need to learn how to use teameditor ;)

Well, that's the other problem. They all need the decrypted Gp4.exe - however, my GP4italia patch goes over this so I can't use any of the editors because my exe is the wrong size. If I then try and patch the exe again it wipes all my updates and leaves me with a very odd looking game :(.

I am in a bit of a situation, you see? :).
use gp4patcher to patch your tools :)

Ooh :). Hadn't heard of that tool until just now, but I have downloaded it, used it and it all works :D. Thanks a lot mate :).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy