Team Editor Wont Work For Me

Posted by JonVic 
Team Editor Wont Work For Me
Date: January 23, 2004 02:04PM
Posted by: JonVic
I have been tring to change my T-cam positions using the latest team editor programme. The weird thing is that i have installed the whole contents of the zip file into my gp4 directory and have the latest patched version of the game with the decrypted gp4 .exe V1.2. I use the team editor to change rim colours and it does that fine but when i set the T-cam co-ordinates i export them to the game and it shows no change at all. The thing is that when i then import the T cam settings from the game the new settings show up in the window in the programme that shows the T-cam position which means that the game is getting patched with the new co-ordinates but they WILL NOT show in the game, what the hell is going on? it is so frustrating:(
Re: Team Editor Wont Work For Me
Date: January 23, 2004 02:11PM
Posted by: fongu
Maybe you have tweaker enabled?

Date: January 23, 2004 02:20PM
i have been using gp4 tweaker yes, why will that stop it working, and how do i disable it?

Post Edited (01-23-04 21:20)

=====================================

Please visit my brand new website [www.grandprixblogger.com] for everything Formula One. Here you will find my motorsport galleries as as well as the latest F1 news, classic F1 reviews and polls on the latest happenings in the world of F1.

My First Single Seater Drive: Formula
Audi, Brands Hatch Feb. '04
Date: January 23, 2004 02:35PM
Posted by: Berger_Fan
Well I had the same problem, until i found out that TeamEditor works well, if you uninstall GP4Tweaker.

F1archives * Facebook * YouTube
Date: January 23, 2004 02:42PM
Posted by: fongu
just dont enable the helmet position tweak.......or the steering wheels........or the arms.

Date: January 23, 2004 02:56PM
ok thanks guys i will try that then:)
Date: January 23, 2004 05:31PM
Posted by: Madman271
Or use Camera Grabber to convert cam settings from the exe (written by CamEditor or similar tools) into a format compatible with GP4 Tweaker.

In reality, doesn't matter who's right but most important is who's left.
Date: January 23, 2004 06:58PM
Posted by: Hal
Try running GP4 without GPxPatch as well if you have that installed: I had the same kind of problem even after uninstalling Tweaker until I ran the GP4 executable without GPxPatch just the once, then everything seemed to right itself.

Haljazz
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy