Toyota TF104

Posted by eronix 
Re: Toyota TF104
Date: January 23, 2004 05:13AM
Posted by: Ghostrider
Viper, i'm very dissappointed....
This action against Eronix wasn't fair.
Yes he left the team, and yes I didn't want to have help from him anymore, that was my decission. We all have to accept this, and if you wanna say Eronix some things or your opinion so do this in ICQ but NOT IN A PUBLIC FORUM. I don't think that this action was good for CTDP. So please talk via ICQ to Eronix if you add something to this comments. The same to Eronix, if you wanna discuss with Viper do it via ICQ!
And now let's come back to Topic!

Post Edited (01-23-04 12:14)

Regards Andy
Carshape & Texture Design Project (www.ctdp.de.vu)
Date: January 23, 2004 06:01AM
Posted by: kjdesigns_2000
@ ghostrider and @ viper... dont say like this in forums... we all love the work everyone is provding

Post Edited (01-23-04 14:15)

Date: January 23, 2004 06:03AM
@ eronix... Your car is looking nice.

Post Edited (01-23-04 14:13)

Date: January 23, 2004 06:43AM
Posted by: Schumacher-Fan
Personally i just think it´s very sad that the best carmakers of the community have an argument.I think u oculd achieve best results by working together but if this is not possible for u anymore,please don´t let this argument affect the qality of ur cars cause they r just amazing.without u ALL the community was very poor!

Date: January 23, 2004 06:49AM
Posted by: b-tone
stop bitching.

welcome to gp4 eronix - forget that other game - its bad for you ;-)

any chance you could be tempted to do some older cars - 1970s or 80s??

____
Tony

Date: January 23, 2004 07:16AM
@ Eronix... im sorry if that hurt you... No hard feelings now.

Date: January 23, 2004 07:41AM
Posted by: joostingh
@ eronix:

Just keep on making those nice cars. You can make those shapes. the most people who shout the hardest can't make them.

So let that go and just make the cars and try to do it better everytime.

Good Luck.

BTW do you have MSN? Than I want to add you at my list.
Date: January 23, 2004 07:49AM
Posted by: anze89
ViperF1 you should be quiet!

You only criticize the work from other people because you think that you're the best!

You are a good car painter, but you must admit that other people are good too and maybe better than you!

Date: January 23, 2004 08:39AM
Posted by: eronix
i realy start to love this community ;)

@b-tone: First i want to say thank you for the nice received. Of course i like the old F1 Car. Also play Grand Prix legens...this simulation and the feeling of the Car realy RULZ ;).
If i dont need to make the whole field of car ;), i would realy like to help you.

@ joostingh: FOr you people, i always try my best ;)
Since today i got MSN...so here we go:

eronix3Dhotmail.com

@ anze: I realy cant understand Vipers behavior. He even makes the modeler`s of CTDP bad. Because he said he always needs to update the shape of them, that they looking good at the end. A bit arrogant i would say.
But anyway.

kjdesigns is my new partner, and he will paint the models. I saw hes works, and they are realy nice.

First we will finish the Tf104, wich car should we (kjdesigns and me) do next?

Greez Daniel Segginger

Date: January 23, 2004 08:40AM
Posted by: Borjaserrano

Guys.. i think we are adult people, and i think this kind of disagrement is no proper than adult people. The car modelling and texture design is a hobby.. a good hobby that makes the f1 games become every time more realistic and best games. So, try don´t compete like a childs but coperate, or, if the coperate isn´t possible, at least don´t discuss at this way.

@Eronix

Your cars are very stunning and realistic, I wait eager the progress of your Toyota... you are making a very good job. It would be great that your cars being for Gp4 :)

Date: January 23, 2004 09:16AM
Posted by: Max Downforce
I'm going to get me some popcorn and watch the movie...... :)

Just kidding.....come on guys....you'd better spent your energy on shaping and painting beautiful GP4 cars......this is truly emberassing.......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Appartement en minicamping te huur in de Ardennen
www.Ardennengevoel.com
Date: January 23, 2004 10:13AM
Posted by: Ghostrider
Ok Eronix i think you missunderstood Viper.
Viper shows us improvements on the shapes, he shows us mistakes we did and helps us to improve the shape. He supports us with photos and he does some modifications. He don't mean that our shapes are bad and that he always correct them...

Regards Andy
Carshape & Texture Design Project (www.ctdp.de.vu)
Date: January 23, 2004 11:09AM
Posted by: GLD
OK, getting backon topic a bit, if thats ok, hasnt the new Toyota got massive square endplates on the rear wing? Or did i make a mistake trying to remember?

Please click my sig!
Date: January 23, 2004 11:20AM
Posted by: Chunter
screw the rest of the topic i like this

nice one Max

Date: January 23, 2004 11:30AM
Posted by: edd882
@GLD: The regulations have changed for 2004, therefore all cars must increase the size of the rear wing endplates and the depth of the engine cover. As this drawing from the Toyota launch shows. But remember, this applies to all cars for 2004.

Post Edited (01-23-04 18:33)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Do you see Darrell Waltrip using up his tyres?
Date: January 23, 2004 11:40AM
Posted by: GLD
thats what i meant, the pic from eronix at hte top of the page hasnt got htese wings

Please click my sig!
Date: January 23, 2004 12:28PM
Posted by: watercolours
please calm down guys. i believe the community doesn't want to see creators of some good stuff lose themselves in an argument. i must admit that i found your behaviour unfair viper. you don't have to talk against eronix as he never talked about his reasons behind his leaving the group. the community doesn't have to know disaggrements between you. we can just respect your decisions. i believe eronix didn't announce this news to create an argument. i think he just wanted to search for some texturers. so leave your arguments btw you, respect each other, and let us respect you (the "you"s in this sentence are general and not specific to anybody, it's general than eronix and viper). we are all some kind of a big family who left alone by their parents (infogrames and microprose i mean) and we have to stick together to take this game further.

To Kimi... "You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them. It was you who would bring balance to the Force, not leave it in Darkness"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
amd64 3200+ / msi diamond mainboard / 1024mb ddr400 / 128mb geforce 6600gt sli pci-e / samsung 160gb harddrive / asus dvd-rw double layer / asus cd-rw / coolermaster centurion 5 case / creative inspire 5.1 / microsoft wireless desktop set / lg 1780q tft
Date: January 23, 2004 12:30PM

GLD: Its the wing from the Tf103, i took it just for the render ;).
But i will fix it anyway.

Date: January 23, 2004 12:47PM
Posted by: fongu
keep going eronix, hope you and kjdesigns will work well together. Theres always other people here to help you out :)

Date: January 23, 2004 12:56PM
@ fongu:
Because of kjdesigns.
I will modeling and painting my cars now by my own. I think thats the best way for me. The Problem is just to bring those cars into GP4 ;).

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy