Toyota TF104

Posted by eronix 
Re: Toyota TF104
Date: January 21, 2004 12:32PM
Posted by: kjdesigns_2000
Viper is right here... the royalty is always taken away by the texture guy... instead of being 50-50. :):(

Date: January 21, 2004 01:33PM
Posted by: bojan_tarticchio
Yeah, life sucks.

---------------------
Bojan Tarticchio
Date: January 21, 2004 01:55PM
Posted by: ralphi
not to you..... ;)

Date: January 22, 2004 02:47AM
Posted by: MysticalCrayon
eronix!! your shapes are sooo good..make a 96 williams!!! ;)

Date: January 22, 2004 05:23AM
Posted by: sonic
STOP your bitchin every one.EVERY ONE HAS THERE PLACE HERE DUDES our stuff here is great , that goes for VIPER,ERIK VAN,BOJAN,NICOLA,MARCELO,ERWIN,WAI,NEXTDEV,LUCA,SCHROEDER,last but lest ERONIX ,just to name a few,tell me if im wrong, but we love this game ,and strive to make it better and better than the producer ever did ,WHITCH i think we have all done.ive only made a skin or two ,[WHO GIVES], but with out all those shapes witch two those i have mention'd, NONE of us would have gone anywere,I think some times we all take this to seriuosly and should all team up and help each other in skins and shapes . Thats all i have to say. ERONIX if ya need a hand witch textures i will be willing to help. i have a few cars for you to look at if you dont know my work ??? i made the first mp-18 texture on wai's mp-18 mesh i do think there is another out thier any were .??????and a few more for my self whitch no one has seen.ITS ALL REALLY NO BIG DEAL GUYS.as i say lets get a life its only a game.????!!!!!!!!love to help anyone out if thay give you the RESPECT
drop us a line open to any one.!!!!!!!!??????

SUPER SONIC ALL THE TIME
Date: January 22, 2004 06:32AM
Posted by: eronix
Your right sonic :)
Can you send me some Pictures of your nice works at eronix@gmx.net , that would be nice. Thanks

So ;) back to my toyota.
If you see it looks a bit worst at the moment, and the form is also not realy right.
But i will fix that things :)

Fondest regards Daniel Segginger

Date: January 22, 2004 06:42AM
Posted by: fongu
nice renders, nice cars, keep going eronix looks great :)

Date: January 22, 2004 06:43AM
Posted by: bojan_tarticchio
@ kjdesigns_2000

nice texture + crap shape = good car
crap texture + nice shape = crap car

What can we do, texture makes the car :-P

---------------------
Bojan Tarticchio
Date: January 22, 2004 06:48AM
Posted by: MysticalCrayon
eronix + Bojan = awesome car :)
and also wai + bojan

Date: January 22, 2004 09:28AM
yeah nice calculations there... but if you recall the past... the texture guys get more than the shape guys... its always like Batman and robin. and batman is Texture guy.

Date: January 22, 2004 09:46AM
Posted by: Xero
... and batman is Texture guy.

Haha!! Nice analogy!

Have to agree that the texturers used get slightly more credit, but it seems to me that the shapers are getting more and more towards 50/50. Infact, i'll stick my neck out to say it is 50/50 now! Especially since the 2004 work began... i've been seeing pairs of names all over the place rather than just one texturer!

Date: January 22, 2004 11:26AM
100% right... but i said RECALL THE PAST.

Date: January 22, 2004 11:43AM
Posted by: Spike02
showing off now are we? ;) nice one Daniel :D

Date: January 22, 2004 10:49PM
Posted by: ViperF1
@Eronix
Don't forget the TF103
without my fixing of carshape , it won't be so good.I can see the poor nose looks like a stick in T-Cam while it was a WIP , and BMWFan is the person who mapped it.

and there's no other cars of you published in the community so far.

some words I want to say , that is , your carshape is good , and I don't doubt your abilty , but what you have done , someone told me that you thought your are the best carshaper in the world , isn't it?I also think I'm one of the best painters but not the only one.

Don't forget CTDP give you the first show on F1 game modeling and here is my opinion

Without you , the group is still a good , even an excellent group , with you , it can be better ; but without the group , you may not be so good , there isn't no so much people are willing to give you a hand.

I think I may able to understand you because when are at the same age.

Time will prove all.

I know maybe you don't like me because I always like to modify the carshapes that I painted on , but for me , I just want to give the community a better car , or even a perfect car.

PS:Please don't access the FTP anymore because you said you have quit the group.

Post Edited (01-23-04 05:55)

F1GrandPrix.net - 1999 - 2003 Viper F1 Studio
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I will drive flat out all the time. I love racing." - Gilles Villeneuve
Date: January 22, 2004 11:15PM
-Yes Viper, and the TF103 was my first F1CAR, and my second modeling car at all. And mapping is no Problem.
GG the people who know me, they know that i mean many things ironical. ANd i know i cant be the best modeler, im doing this things just seens for 6 month lol so, i didnt realy tongue in check.

-Viper its not realy nice to talk bad about me, just because i quit CTDP.
So...please let me in PEACE.

- ANd if the GP4 Community doesnt like me and my shape, its no Problem, than i will stop modeling/painting. But if i get about 12 mails from nice people who like to help me, than even not you or the CTDP Team cant stop me to working for this nice COmmunity. Sorry.
In the future i will employ me more with the GP4 Game, because people in here appreciate my works more than the F1C one.

- ANd please tell me, who sayed that im the best modeler in GP4?
Im sure it was you.

- The SHape from :
TOyota 90% i done
Sauber about 45%
Jaguar about 45%
And the upcoming Minard about 60%
So you are not realy right.

- Andy told me yesterday, that i never finish a car. Thats because i exercise with other things, to get better in modelling. Now im no more in the CTDP team, so i cant handing over it to somebody. So its for sure that im finishing a car now.

But anyway, have a nice day ;)
LOL and sorry again, i know my english is the best ;)

@ Spike02: Thank you ;)

Post Edited (01-23-04 07:13)

Date: January 23, 2004 12:24AM
Yes , I know toyota , sauber and jag is done by you
but for toyota , over 50% of fixing bugs in done by me , you of course don't know , I say I'm not a modeler and I just fixing these carshapes based on your , BMWFan's and Andy's work , just fixing bug , but sometimes it's important.Without these , they can't be perfect.I have never finish a model but I have ever done half (you know , the Jordan) , and I was a modeler seven years before.I just say if I'm a modeler now, I won't be worse than you , but now I'm a painter , and I like painting but other than painting , I also like to see a perfect car , so I like fixing carshapes ,too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: January 23, 2004 01:18AM
Viper, you want discuss here in this Forum, that's really sad to me. If you want say anything, you can send a Mail to me. so, we can talk in privat.

Date: January 23, 2004 01:46AM
Posted by: joostingh
@Eronix

I like at this moment all the things (cars) I've seen so keep on modeling because anyone can see that there is potential. Very good potential.

JW
Date: January 23, 2004 01:49AM
@Eronix
OK , let's stop . I also don't want to see some unhappy here.
I just want to say some personal opinion of you.

Date: January 23, 2004 04:24AM
Just one Thing.

As i left CTDP, i told Andy, that i want help them for further times, but he don't want, with the aspect to be in the Team or not.
Later, as i showed him the Toyota, he changed his opinion to help at the Pack 04.
And now i've said no, because he first don't want and now he wants.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy