2 Bonuses for you

Posted by Lo2k 
2 Bonuses for you
Date: January 11, 2004 02:41PM
Posted by: Lo2k
I promised them some days ago and here they are: New Monaco textures and new blue counter for GPxPatch.

You can download them directly from my homepage (clicking on my sig pic below).

And here is the preview with both bonuses:

Post Edited (01-11-04 21:42)

Re: 2 Bonuses for you
Date: January 11, 2004 06:30PM
Posted by: NiGhTmArE666
Fuc****** hey!! c00l!! Thanx Laurent :D

Webmaster [gp4.gamer.nl]
ICQ 34979918
e-mail : niels@gp3.gamers.nl
Date: January 11, 2004 06:53PM
Posted by: SchimmyMike
Wow, i like them.

Join the biggest german speaking rpg community for Battlefield 1942 Modifikation "Forgotten Hope".

Visit www.fh-warzone.de for more informations.
Date: January 12, 2004 04:57AM
Posted by: Buzz Hornet
Thanks so much for your contributions. The Monaco track is incredible and your team editor - wow.

Thanks Lo2K

To finish first, first you have to finish
Date: January 12, 2004 07:47AM
Posted by: <Maverick>
I just drove the new monaco it looks superb!

Date: January 12, 2004 08:09AM
Posted by: Forgotten-Boy
yeah , drove it now , it is simply breathtaking ... just wish that the barriers looked a bit shiner ( eheh... my precious ;) )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything is acceptable to me except ... to be a Forgotten ... nothing is worse than that
Date: January 12, 2004 08:32AM
Posted by: tux
i have to say this monaco is great :)

Date: January 12, 2004 08:44AM
Posted by: NS
yes very cool!
Date: January 12, 2004 10:00AM
Posted by: watercolours
lo2k, it's very cool. i run it. it was so beautiful but i realized that there is no needle. then i searched and at last add the speed needle.tga file form edit interface. but the needle is always perpendicular and never moves. why is that?

To Kimi... "You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them. It was you who would bring balance to the Force, not leave it in Darkness"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
amd64 3200+ / msi diamond mainboard / 1024mb ddr400 / 128mb geforce 6600gt sli pci-e / samsung 160gb harddrive / asus dvd-rw double layer / asus cd-rw / coolermaster centurion 5 case / creative inspire 5.1 / microsoft wireless desktop set / lg 1780q tft
Date: January 12, 2004 12:26PM
Posted by: MarcLister
@ Laurent: this is an excellent bit of work and , in my opinion, looks better than the default panel that comes with GPx.

One problem though, the counter displays my speed in km/h and I use mph! The actual speed number is recorded as my current speed in mph next to the km/h text, whilst the needle reflects my current speed in km/h! So if I am moving at 175mph, it reads 175km/h whilst the needle reflects whatever 175mph is in km/h.

Is there anything I can do to fix this problem?

Marc

Date: January 12, 2004 03:16PM
@Watercolour: once again, it seems you have no luck. No needles ?
Did you chose the Lo2k\panel.ini file as written in the gp4form ?

@MarcLister: Yes and no.
Yes you can replace the km/h label for the bottom right display, but anyhow, you won't be able to fix the matter with the counter itself, i have to fully rebuilt it on my side.
Well, knowing it took me maybe 20 minutes to build the actual one, if needed, it's not long for me to rebuild it in mp/h, you just have to told me what is the very highest mp/h that can be reached by a F1.

Well, are other people who tried my counter got no needles ?

Date: January 12, 2004 03:48PM
Posted by: Forgotten-Boy
something like this : highest speed any car went / 1 mile ?
so 1 mile = 1,6 km/h
highest speed is = 369 ( schumi last year at monza )
so 369 /1,6 and ... the result is 231 mp/h ( wow that´s impressive :D )

I didn´t try the needles , I don´t want to use tools like those on my game

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything is acceptable to me except ... to be a Forgotten ... nothing is worse than that
Date: January 12, 2004 04:25PM
Posted by: Ianwoollam
I'm also getting no needles at all :(

Take a look below.

PSN/Xbox 360 ID - Ianwoollam
Date: January 12, 2004 04:50PM
Posted by: GP4 Junk
Hi i like the counter very much....thanks...but still i got 2 questions!
A. is it possible to have the counter ONLY in the onboard camera view??
B.What coordinates to fill in if i want to have the counter position lower and more to the left

Post Edited (01-13-04 00:43)
Date: January 13, 2004 01:28AM
For those having no needles, are you sure you are running GPxPatch 3.53 or latest ?
Oh and another idea i just have replying GP4 Junk: in game, press "i" several times and see if needles are not magically reappearing :)

@GP4 Junk :
A: It might be possible in GPxpatch parameters but i can't look at it now. Anyhow, you can hide/show counter and other panels pressing "i" during the game, it's not automatic but it works.

B: Well, you have to change X and Y positions of all objects. I can't go in too much details now as i havn't gpxpatch on that computer.

Date: January 13, 2004 03:03AM
Posted by: watercolours
lo2k, you're right. i figured out that my gpx was 3.52. now i use 3.55. and it's really beautiful. nice job. thanks.

To Kimi... "You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them. It was you who would bring balance to the Force, not leave it in Darkness"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
amd64 3200+ / msi diamond mainboard / 1024mb ddr400 / 128mb geforce 6600gt sli pci-e / samsung 160gb harddrive / asus dvd-rw double layer / asus cd-rw / coolermaster centurion 5 case / creative inspire 5.1 / microsoft wireless desktop set / lg 1780q tft
Date: January 14, 2004 01:47AM
Posted by: agent_smith
Lo2k thats very good job
however it will be nicer if you can do the track like 2003
i think it will not affect the cc line
just no barrier in first corner(right) and barrier at the swimming pool
am i right
just opinion
Date: January 14, 2004 04:14PM
Posted by: ayazyounis
hi can you please make it a tad smaller and abit to the left and abit down. then its perfect!!!!!!11
Date: January 15, 2004 02:21AM
Lol...and a bit red and with black needles and with mp/h indications and it will be heaven ;)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy