Help Please

Posted by DAW182 
Help Please
Date: January 03, 2004 08:27PM
Posted by: DAW182
ok after ages of trying to fix gp4 i give up, lately i've really wanted to play gp4 but can't due to my sound problems.

everything loads i start playing the game and either it'll just crash to desktop or i'll press pause or esc and it'll crash the comp.

i use to have onboard sound, updated the drivers no help, so now i've updated to the Sound Blaster Audigy hopeing this would fix it, but doesn't

before u say is it the sound, yes i've tested it i disabled the onboard sound gp4 worked fine, when i got my new card i disabled that gp4 worked fine.

i've seen other Sound Blaster Audigy users on this board and was wondering what drivers they used or if there was any setting i can use to fix this ...

thanks
Re: Help Please
Date: January 03, 2004 10:15PM
Posted by: mortal
Can you please load GP4 with gpx-patch, set gpx-patch to run in debug mode and to log assertions, when gp4 crashes to the desktop you will see an error log, copy and paste this error log to the SDI Game Utilities forum with your original query (SDI website address is in the gpx-patch help files). Good luck m8 ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy